Thursday, July 24, 2008

Summer Vacations

We had a Nelson reunion over the 4th where we spent time in IF and then headed to Sunvalley. It was an amazing couple of weeks. Bob's family met in Washington for a week, I notice I don't take the camera when it's only adults but we were pampered. His parents are amazing. We had spa day, shopping, whitewater rafting, adult dinner to my favorite restraunt in Hood River, hot tubing, met up with old friends and the pictures say the rest. We came back and decided to put our house for sale. We will be sad to leave the neighborhood and so many great friends but we are looking forward to the change as well. I also joined a USTA tennis league. It has been great for me, the girls are a lot of fun and I am getting good exercise. The business is crazy busy, I can't complain about that and I am soon to be a hunters widow. I think scouting will start in a few weeks for Bob. Thats our little life the past month or so.

16 comments:

m@R(! said...

wow it sounds like you guys have been busy and having lots of fun. Hey I saw your sister Britney in the Logan newspaper yesterday...she looks cute!! (Hey if she wants a copy i have one)

jenn said...

How fun! It looks like you have definitely been busy...PLAYING!!! Can't wait to see ya'll!

Alesa said...

Looks like you are having a wonderful summer! Thanks so much for your comment for my Grandpa. You don't know how much it means to me to have friends like you that care! Love you lots!

Karmann said...

I figured you were having such a busy summer! How fun to be pampered by the family! Good luck with the house selling and moving. I will be thinking about you!

The Goodrich's said...

Sounds like you guys are busy busy. Justin and I are heading to Washington this week and can't wait! So are you moving somewhere else in IF or somewhere else all together? Your boys are so cute!

Brian & Lexie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

sounds like an awesome summer! our summer has been going alot like yours on thing after another! great pictures!

JEFF AND LINDSY said...

Ok, I was the one that deleted that comment, sorry, long story. I loved all the pictures you posted it looks like your having so much fun!! Im so jealous! I hope you guys had fun last night, I wish we could have come!

Skylette said...

Where are you guys moving to?!?

Court and Brade said...

staying to IF?? or coming back to Cache Valley??? You know you want to :)

The Bell Family said...

What day are you guys going to go to the Riot Zone? I am meeting a friend at the Rexburg Spray park on Thursday at 11:30 if you guys want to come. My # is 201-5731.

Brigitte said...

Wow you guys have been busy! I love summer time and all the family reunions and vacations - too bad it never lasts long enough! So where you moving to? Same city?

As far as the video goes - click on that link I had below it and it'll take you to this website. Watch the video again and afterwards they show you how to make one for yourself. Jayson had it sent to him in an email and we thought it was pretty clever. Especially the old lady and her tatoo. haha :)

Harris Family said...

YEAH!! We made it into the slide show - how awesome is that?! I was so fun to see you guys and hopefully we can do it again soon. I'm assuming after your stay here and your long drive back to Idaho Falls you decided that Boise was where you needed to be. So, let us know if we can help you find a house. Love ya!

Unknown said...

Hey! No I'm not sick, I didn't get sick with my other pregnancies either. I am almost 10 weeks along! My due date is the 2nd of march which is brandons birthday! So its all good! We are so excited! We are coming up soon, wanna try and get together again???

Unknown said...

Oh and I know what you mean about being a "hunters Widow" Cause that happens to me too.

Carr Family said...

It sounds like you guys are staying busy and having fun. My kind of summer!!