Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Wedding
















It was such an amazing day, Nicole and Chris are perfect for eachother and seem VERY happy. It was fun as always to a be together as a whole family for a week. My awesome brother flew all 7 of his crew out twice this summer from DC, talk about loyalty, he & Barbs are the best!

3 comments:

Broadbent Family said...

Looks like a beautiful wedding! I wish that we could have gone! She was a gorgeous bride! I can't believe how much you two look alike. I love your family--it is fun to see pics of everyone! Tell Niki congratulations!

Unknown said...

WOW she looks absolutely BEAUTIFUL! I love the kiddies picture that is so perfect.

sabproj said...

Your pictures are great, Haylee! I'll have to get my hands on some of them; we haven't seen any of the official ones yet, and we're getting worried!