Merry Christmas!! I love your pictures! You are so pretty Hayley! What makeup do you use? It looks flawless and I am always on the lookout for something new to try!!
Cute pictures! Your boys are adorable! Hope you all had a Merry Christmas. To answer your question: the chests my boys got for Christmas are like hope chests. My mom called them their "Treasure Chests" where they can keep all of their 'treasures' and special things they get throughout their lives.
"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." - Mark Twain
Be Pretty if You Are, Be Witty if you Can, but be Cheerful if it kills you! -Stacey Keller
Beleive in what you're doing, beleive in who you are -Hillary Weeks
10 comments:
What cute pictures. You have a darling family!
I think they turned out awesome..and so did the cards...thanks by the way! :)
I think you guys have the cutest boys Ive ever seen! I love all the pictures, they turned out really cute. Your card is so cute too!
cute pictures! love the kissing one! have a merry christmas!!
So cute Hay!
Merry Christmas!! I love your pictures! You are so pretty Hayley! What makeup do you use?
It looks flawless and I am always on the lookout for something new to try!!
Those are so cute! I love the kissing one.
Oh my gosh, you guys are so cute! I love the pictures!!! It made me miss you so much! I hope you had a good XMAS! Love ya!
Cute pictures! Your boys are adorable! Hope you all had a Merry Christmas.
To answer your question: the chests my boys got for Christmas are like hope chests. My mom called them their "Treasure Chests" where they can keep all of their 'treasures' and special things they get throughout their lives.
Darling pictures! Your Christmas card was so cute!! Thanks for thinking of us. It was fun talking to you yesterday...I'm excited to see you!!!
Post a Comment