GIRL!!!!
I have been trying to hold the tears back all morning. Wow, i am in shock and beyond EXCITED! We took the boys with us and they were so darling, i think we all kindof thought it was a girl. So, as most of you know i married and guy who loves kids. I asked him if he was excited and he of course is but said does this mean you want to be done now that you have a girl? He sounded worried that i was going to say yes (because i hate being pregnant)but the truth is i love these little people too so bring on 5 more. ha ha just kidding!
Monday, June 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
29 comments:
Congrats you guys! Apparently it may not be the water around here...
I am so happy for you! That is so exciting. Our little girls will be pretty close to the same age. Too bad we dont still live next door to you. That would be fun! Congrats!!!!
CONGRATS GUYS! You make such beautiful kids, this girl wil be a knockout, and with such great parents she will be so sweet! love ya!
CONGRATULATIONS!!! I'm sure she already has Bob wrapped around her little in utero finger. :) I will be coming there in July, so I hope I can see you!!
That is so exciting! And you better have 5 more cause your kiddos are so dang cute!
that is sooo exciting!! congrats you guys!
Girls are so much fun!! That is great news.
Congratulations! It must be the season for pink! Have fun shopping!
I am so excited for you!!! She is going to be so beautiful! I cant wait to see her!!! SHe is going to have two older brothers to watch her back! Love it! You are so deserving of this! Love you so much!!!
I am so excited for you!! You will love having a girl and all the bows and pink stuff that comes with it. :) How have you been feeling?
Congrats Hay! I can't wait to see what a little Potter gal is like!
Yea! Congratulations!!
I am soooo excited for you! You will have so much fun shopping for a baby girl and making bows and other fun stuff for her!
I've never had a boy, so I only know one side of things....but there is something so special about a Daddy and his little girl(s)
Congratulations!!!
Yay. Im so excited for you guys.
Congratulations! We are so excited for you and your family!
I know I just talked to you, but congrats again and I can't wait to see her! She's going to be soooo cute, and I love thinking about how sweet your boys are going to be with her!
Horray for girls!!! You do have the most adorable boys but you need at least one girl. Oh my gosh she is going to be so cute. And I love that Bob loves kids so much.
I can't wait to see you. I will be in Idaho this summer so we have to get together. I want to see that pregnant belly.
I am still smiling about you having a girl!
congrats we love little girls!
Yay!!!! I have been really excited to find out what you are having. Congratulations!
I'm so happy for you!! Congratulations!! You are going to love being able to use pink!!!
Congrats!! A little girl will be so much fun.
Nice work Bob, way to throw a girl into the mix to keep everyone guessing. Congratulations to you both! Jacqueline's back from Argentina and since then......we found out she's pregnant too! I guess what we really needed was just a little time apart! She's obviously very early along, but we're excited. Let's talk soon.
Oh how fun!!! Congrats on having a girl! I secretly hope we have a girl too. (I am pregnant too, due in December) But whatever comes I am ofcourse so happy about! You are so sweet. You sound like a great mommy! You are living in IF right? we must get together when we come!
How funny, i jsut posted the post below but put it below. Hmmm not sure what happened. Oh well!
This post is a little late but.. YEAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hayley, I bet you will become a mom of 10 kids!! I am so happy you are having a girl!! She will be so darling!!
Oh my gosh! I am so freakin' excited for you guys! You have given me new hope that it is possible to have a girl after 2 boys!
OH MY HECK! COngrats! I am so happy for you! I am a little jealous. BUT my next will be a girl right??? So when are you due again? I finally got my computer back, so now we can keep in touch again. Will you be around for the 4th? We are coming into town. I know that its always crazy busy, but if there is any time...lets hang out. I promise I mean that too. I feel bad cause we haven't gotten together YET. But we will!
hi hayley
I am making our blog private, so If you want an invit..send me your email address to tommysquirrel@yahoo.com
Lianna jackson
Post a Comment