Isaac shooting his web and Nicholas #1 bike racer
Halloween Party
We have such fun friends!!
Neighborhood trunk or treat
Don't you love the costumes!?
This is real blurry but these are 4 of the 6 boys in kindergarten that get together every friday and play their little hearts out. They are all such darling boys. Nicholas also had his costumer parade at school along with his halloween party that he talked about the rest of the day.
We went to the Melaluca halloween adventure as well, the employees sure put a lot of time into it, i was amazed at what they had done.
I lost my camera for a week and was so sad that i couldn't take any pictures of the new babe. She has been the perfect addition to our family. I took her to her two week check up and she has gained almost a pound in two weeks. I was so proud of her. No wonder i feel like nursing is a full time job though, the girl is an eater. I love the picture of Sydney and Bob taking their Sunday nap together.
Kissable lips! Do you think she is sick of having her picture taken? I started laughing when she finally put her arm over her eyes.
She is awake a lot more now, i love her big blue eyes!
I can't believe how lucky i am to have such wonderful friends and family. I captured only a few people meeting Sydney for the first time. The Branson family, Nikki & Chris, Great Grandma Lou and the Streble cousins.
Every night while i read the boys a story in bed they switch off holding her. It's fun to see these tough little boys soften around Sydney, they think she is the cutest thing ever.
Stay tuned...Sydneys new born (2 week)photo shoot will be next, i don't get them back for 2 weeks.
14 comments:
Your kids looked so cute for Halloween! Your mom put on quite a party! I'm impressed!! Sydney is a doll! I am so happy for you guys!!
okay couple of things.
FIrst- your little baby girl is so adorable. what a beautiful little baby.
second- I don't think its normal for someone to look THAT amazing this soon after having a baby. Seriously Hayley....you look awesome!
Third- your boys are so cute
Fourth- did you really throw a party? Hats off to you girl! A rockin bod, a new baby. 3 kids, dressing up and a party on halloween.....man, you are wonder mom.
Holy crap! You look amazing! How did you lose all that weight? I am still struggling to lose it! Good for you. Looks like you guys had a very fun Halloween
your boys looked awesome! looks like the halloween party was a blast!
you look amazing by the way! and sydney is adorable!
Your baby is so cute! I can't believe how skinny you are after only a few weeks! You look great.
I love your pictures, so fun to see your family. Don't good friends just make life better!
Cute pictures! I love the Halloween costumes!
Loved the costumes!!! Looks like a good Halloween!!! I love how much they love their baby sister!!! So sweet!!! I wish we lived closer so I could be one of your visitors!!!! I want to hold her so bad and give you the biggest hug!!!! Love you!!
Going to Halloween parties and looking awesome - you never cease to amaze me! I love those pictures...she is such a perfect little baby!
What a fun Halloween party! I'm glad you guys had fun! I LOVE the picture of Bob and Sydney!
The party looks like it was a blast! The decorations are so awesome! I can't wait to see the photo shoot pictures! She's so precious..I could have taken her home and held her forever when we saw her!
Oh your pictures make me so excited to have a newborn again. Sydney is bautiful. Aren't little girls so sweet. Congrats!You look so good and happy.
Sydney looks like such a sweetie! How fun for your little family (and especially you) to see some more pink in your laundry!!!! Girls are fun, your cute boys look like fun too, though! Take care! And Congrats! Jules
I love your pictures! Its so fun to see what you guys have been up to since Im so bad at keeping in touch!! Can I have a copy of that picture? I love her, she is soo beautiful! Cant wait to see her new picts!!
Post a Comment