Thursday, January 7, 2010

All about Sydney!

My baby girl will be 3 months on the 14th of this month. She gets cuter by the day! If Sydney even acts like she is about to cry everone runs. It is hilarious.



(Sydney & Hazel)
She smiles & talks often. If only i could freeze time!

6 comments:

Josh and Jillian said...

She is so cute! I want to kiss those cheeks!!!

The Goodrich's said...

It's kind of sad how fast they grow...but fun to see every new thing they learn.

She is such a cutie!

Hayley Nelson Potter said...

Thanks guys! Megan i can not get into your blog & i am missing it!!

Anonymous said...

what a doll. she is so cute!

Jessica said...

She is so cute! Aren't you loving all of the pink and bows! I know I am.

Meg said...

In response to the comment you left...Cams didn't really get much hair until she was almost 16 or so months. She didn't have much hair on her first bday. But since then it seems to grow more everyday. It is still very thin around the face. I am hoping by bday 2 we have hair that actually looks girly when it isn't pulled up. Right now it is kind of like a mullet but I hate to cute it. So I will just put it in pigs until it grows out more.

Your little Syndey is so cute!!!