Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Every girl has one!

My weakness in one word...SYDNEY. Oh how I love to shop for her. I have been looking for her spring wardrobe and I am sick of the normal stores. I have been searching for fun, different, funky or unique outfits. I found one awesome website that maybe some of you already know about. www.chasing-fireflies.com. I love some of their items. PLEASE share some of your favorites, i would love to know.



I thought this swimsuit was darling until i saw it was $88, lets be realistic here.

I found this at www.sweetdreamsmychild.com, it's made by JoJo design. Only $29, not bad.
If only i could or had any desire what-so-ever to sew:(

One thing i have enjoyed making the past few years are children's hats. www.hatsbyhayley.blogspot.com remember that? Well, that was before i had my own girl to make them for. I have had so much fun making her some really cute hats and guess what...She hates them. So funny to me. I will try and find a picture of her screaming and pulling off the annoying things. Oh well, the hospitals will have warm hats to give to new babies!

5 comments:

Brittany said...

Cute post of your ski trip! I'm glad you're loving your winter! I helps to get out and do fun stuff! Cute clothes for Sydney! Did you buy any of them?

Jones Family said...

Those are some seriously cute clothes. Dressing girls up is so fun

Skylette said...

Oh so cute! Let's cross our fingers that this one is a girl just so I can shop for one too! ;)

Jillaire said...

Thanks for blog-surfing over to my pages. I just checked yours. Fun! Guard your wallet. Don't get too excited about my "cooking blog." I started it before I had my last baby and haven't done anything on it for A YEAR! It was just supposed to be some fun/new/favorite recipes. I'll get back to it eventually.

Hayley Nelson Potter said...

Skylette, I am crossing my fingers!!