Those pictures are PRECIOUS! I am SO excited for you! You should have ten with how cute your kids are and how amazing of a mom you are. Hope you're feeling better!
"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." - Mark Twain
Be Pretty if You Are, Be Witty if you Can, but be Cheerful if it kills you! -Stacey Keller
Beleive in what you're doing, beleive in who you are -Hillary Weeks
16 comments:
Congratulations!!! We are so excited for you and your family! This baby is so blessed to be apart of your amazing family!
Congrats!!!
Those pictures are PRECIOUS! I am SO excited for you! You should have ten with how cute your kids are and how amazing of a mom you are. Hope you're feeling better!
Yay! So excited for you. Babies are just the best!!
Congratulations, Potter family! I hope you have an easy and healthy pregnancy!
Congratulations! Your family is getting so big, and cute!
I wish you didn't get so sick so I could know that you would be popping out a few more in the future. Love me some Potter babies!
Congrats!! Hope you are feeling good!!
Thanks everyone!
So exciting Hayley! Congrats!
Congratulations! I'm sure baby will be as cute as your other 3. :)
Those pics are sooo cute!!
Hooray! We are so excited for ya'll!!
Congrats!! I am super excited for you!! You make the cutest babies!!! You are one special mama and I couldnt be happier for you!! Love ya!
Congratulations!!
go Haylie! another one that will surely be just as gorgeous as the other 3. Congrats
Post a Comment