Tuesday, May 1, 2012

My little Fam.

Sisterly love. While I was pregnant, Sydney would tell people she was going to pinch her baby sister when she came out of my tummy. I was a little worried she might be jealous. So far so good. She thinks Quincy is the the coolest thing that ever came to our family. She calles her "Our Quincy!"
I look very forward to Saturday and Sunday. Bob is so helpful. One of our favorite family activities is watching music videos on youtube. I say it often, Bob is really one in a million when it comes to being a dad.
Quincy will be 3 weeks tomorrow. I love her coloring!
I have pink eye in this picture but I still love that I am snuggling my 2 favorite girls:) There is another post below......

8 comments:

the Youngs said...

So glad to hear the sisters are on good terms so far!! :) Sydney is growing up so fast! That little pony tail?? Love it. And the family photos are amazing! You all look great! Nicholas' eyes are something amazing. Watch out ladies!! It is just so crazy to see a picture with all four kids. I don't know "Our Quincy" yet, and I'm dying to get out there and hold her. Love you guys!

Karmann said...

You have the most adorable family!!! I smile ear to ear every time I get on and see you and sweet children!! I love you girlie!!! Sooo very very happy for you!!!!

Anonymous said...

Your family is so darling!

Mindy said...

Hayley, I'm going to block your blog..you're making me so baby hungry! Love your "half dozen" family:):)

Brittany said...

Beautiful pictures Hay! It's so cute to see them all together!It doesn't happen often with all the running around! I love the baby pictures and got a kick out of Nicholas doing his play! He is such a cutie! I am so happy for you and happy that you can enjoy your sweet little one! Love you guys!

Court and Brade said...

Hayley I lovvveee all the new posts. Oh my gosh I can't even tell you how much I love your little family. How sweet are the pictures of syd looking at quinc! She adores her, I love those little girls, u have such sweet kids! Good job on updating super mom! You rock!

Marisa said...

Such a beautiful family! You guys are so blessed!

Jones Family said...

Beautiful family! I just love it. Congrats to you guys. Precious pictures watching big sister and big brothers