Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Check out my Slide Show!

14 comments:

Karmann said...

Your boys are adorable!! I loved the slide show!! I love the Northwest, We go back home to WA at least three times a year to see Ryan's family. I love it there but I am ready for my desert and sun after a week. love you!! Cant wait for Brit to do this too. I would love to talk with her too!!

Natalie Que said...

Wow, what the?! So glad you found us! K -Did I know you two got married? Did I know this 5 years ago and magically forget or did I truly never know? You guys are just oozing cuteness. You two are cute and the boys are adorable, love it.

Thanks for saying hi!

JEFF AND LINDSY said...

The first picture is so funny!

jenn said...

What great pictures! So fun to see your little family, and of course, Bill LOVED the hunting & snowmobiling pics. :)

the-olson-clan said...

Very cute hayley! Trey loved seeing himself!

Jessica said...

You have 2 very handsome boys! I'm glad you found my blog. we'll have to get our boys together sometime.

Meradith said...

Your boys are SOO cute! I can totally see both you and your husband in them! You guys look like you have so much fun. I saw a pic of Laura Glissendorf on your blog tell her I said hi! I love seeing people from dear ol IF high here in blog world. You are too cute Hayley! As for me I'm getting larger everyday...but I love it. 3 months to go! Love ya!

Brigitte said...

Hayley - I'm not sure if you would remember me from IFHS but this is Brigitte Arrington, now Linford. I saw your comment on my SIL Ashley McBride's blog and so I stalked my way over to your blog. I married Ashley's brother so Brandon and I are in laws - small world huh! Well you have adorable little boys and your blog is super cute. TTLY.

Unknown said...

Hi...I love looking at your pics and I still can't believe you have children that are getting so big! I can't even believe my baby is turning into a toddler.
Also can you email me your email address when you get a chance...thanks and enjoy this weather:)
B

Unknown said...

Hey. So I know so many people that are making there blogs private....how come? Should I?

Broadbent Family said...

Cute slide show! I'm in love with your boys! I need a brother for Cooper! He gets so excited when other kids are around! You're such a darling mom!! Hey--does your brother, Ryan, have a blog? My aunt, Amy, wanted me to ask you--she wanted to see his family and what he was up to! It would be fun to get together. We will for sure be coming through. The cabin will be done next month. You'll have to come up!

JEFF AND LINDSY said...

Looks good!! Thanks again for watching Aniston today!!!

Unknown said...

Love the blog make over it is so CUTE!

The Goodrich's said...

Hayley-I found you! It's Megan Moyes, your old roomie from Old Farm. You and Bob look great and you have two of the cutest boys ever! I found you on Alesa's blog and thought I'd say hi!