Friday, April 11, 2008

Click to play Happy Birthday Bob!
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a scrapbook - it's easy!

16 comments:

m@R(! said...

your blog is so cute.. i am glad you found me. yeah! your boys are cute. we are having our second girl june 11th. how is it having 2 kids?

Heidi Parson said...

Hayley, Hey I don't know if you remember me, I ran into your blog from a friends, friend blog small world!! you family is darling!!
my blog is heidiandbrett.blogspot.com
Talk to you later
Heidi Burgoyne Parson

Anonymous said...

Don't you just love using smilebox! I love that picture with all of your sister's.

JEFF AND LINDSY said...

your blog is way cute!! sorry it takes me so long to actually post a comment. im one of those blogger stalkers that looks at everyones blog and never leaves a comment!! talk to you soon
lindsy

Broadbent Family said...

I didn't know that you had a blog!! It is DARLING. I can't get over how cute your boys are! I need to see them. I'm sad that it didn't work out to see you when you came through town! I'm coming to IF soon, so I will call you. Love ya.

Unknown said...

I love your post of your sons making you a little treat and trip to CA! That is so sweet. I bet that T-ball camp is so fun...I can't wait for those fun things.
Also I can't seem to find where to post comments after each of your posts...Do you not have a comments section?

Unknown said...

Hey thanks for the mommie tips and keep them coming.
As for the comments thing it must be the layout of your page...where did you get the layout? What's weird though is that you have comment sections for the last two slideshows?? I would ask Stace H she's been bloggin a lot longer than me:)

Unknown said...

yeay! You are a blogging nerd like me!:) Your family is so cute!!!! (p.s....this is Crystal Jones:) )

jenn said...

HAYLEY!! Love your blog, and all the fun pictures! Your boys are SO cute, and growing up so fast. :)

Brandi said...

wow, you are accident prone. I would really love to hear the full versions of those stories. You must cost your husband a lot of money. Just teasin. Take care.

the-olson-clan said...

cute pics hayley!

Anonymous said...

Hello, Congratulations your blog is very pretty, sailing and visiting blogs I found it, I invite you to visit my family blog www.cottesud.blogspot.com greetings

Camile said...

Hey! I'm glad that I can finally post a comment (I didn't see the option on any of your other posts). I loved reading the unique things about you!

Karmann said...

YEAH!! We found each other!!! Your boys are too adorable!!! I miss you soo!! Cant wait to talk!! love ya!!

JEFF AND LINDSY said...

Ok! I did it, its dumb but oh well. We leave this thursday so lets get together next week.

JEFF AND LINDSY said...

Its sad that you knew I would check my blog today before 645 even though I just posted something at like 2 or 3. I think Im the biggest looser ever!