Friday, June 20, 2008

Getting My Point Accross....

Well you all didn't know I would be famous someday did ya?!?! If you scroll to the bottom of my blog you will see I made the news last night. Not exactly for the best reason, hopefully it scared off some crazy kids though.

ALSO.....GUESS WHO IS POTTY TRAINED!! Isaac is 2yrs 5mnths and has been acting like he was sick of diapers for a while. For those of you that know me I have been ignoring it thinking he is to young. Bob is in Texas this week so I thought I would suprise him and we did it. He was a piece of cake, that's how Nicholas was too. I am so EXCITED!! (Bob I hope you don't have access to a computer)

19 comments:

Alesa said...

What a superstar you are! That is so dumb that your cute neighborhood is getting vandalized! I hope it stops! It's fun to hear your cute voice!

Unknown said...

I saw the story this morning...and I was like "hey I know her...it was funny because I did act like you were famous:) Isn't that so funny how local news can sometimes be a big deal...hehehe!
Sorry about your stuation though how annoying is that...Michael would be staking out to attack if that was our hood:)

Skylette said...

I'm sorry that happened to your house! Was it really bad? I'm curious as to what they 'tagged'.

Unknown said...

what thing are you talkin about? Sorry I am retarded, but look at you on the news! I don't have sound on my computer right now (don't ask) but from what I could see it was about vandalizm?

Anonymous said...

Hey you could join Brandi and be an Anchor women! Yeah? Way to be a little superstar!
That really sucks whats going on. I am sorry.

Jones Family said...

I saw grafiti all over the new apartment complexes behind your house and on the Trailwood village sign. It made me so mad. I remember last year someone had done it to the fences around your house. It is sad that such a nice neighborhood has to deal with crummy people

jenn said...

Hooray to Isaac! That is so exciting!!

Unknown said...

AWESOME ABOUT THE POTTY!!! When is his birthday? Hewitt is 2 years and 10 months about and we trained him in march. He was EASY EASY EASY, thank freakin goodness! Cause I was sorta wingin it. I heard that if you switch straight over and NEVER go back, they do better. SO we switched, even for nights and swimming and everything, and HE is amazing, no wet nights, almost no accidents (maybe 1 a month OR LESS) he was so good. SO CONGRATS!!!! I am always saying to him, aren't you glad you aren't in diapers!?!

He was maybe a tiny bit nervous the first time, but you get to stand by them and its just on this thing that takes them in a circle, BUT Hewitt loves animals and Loves that sorta stuff. I think he was about your boys age the first time he went and he LOVED it and still LOVES it, we go all the time. Its way fun. If you ever come down and you get bored, we will need to go together.

The Bell Family said...

I am so jeaous! Xavier will be three in September and I have been attempting to potty train him for a while now. He wants no part of it. If you have any tips, I'd love to hear them! I've resorted to letting him run around outside without clothes on, hoping that he will think that's more fun.

The Goodrich's said...

Wow, Hayley you look great on TV!!! And I can't believe you are done with changing diapers for a while...I'm jealous!

Steph said...

Hey i just stumbled across your blog. I just wanted to say hi and it is so good to see your awesome little family on the blog.

m@R(! said...

way to potty train..that is awesome. I am not looking forward to that day. have any tips.

Brigitte said...

Way to go on potty training Isaac!!! I actually just bought a training potty tonight for Mack and I think I'm gonna do the switch!!! He's already done his 'business' on the big toilet once and today he acted really interested - so I think I'm going for it. I've been so nervous and hesitant cuz I don't want to deal with lots of messes..... Ugh.

And you look so cute on the video! Sorry to hear about the vandalism though.

Court and Brade said...

Your family pics are so cute by the way, I am in love with your little boys- they are dolls! and wow, that is crazy that your home got vandalized! A little scary too... But girl, you SHINED on channel 6 news.. Looked SO SO good. :)

Harris Family said...

dang sur 13! You may want to keep an eye on those old neighbors of mine across the street. They were always up to no good!
Good job on the potty training! I'll call you for tips when it's our turn! :)

Anonymous said...

Are you kidding me?? Those pictures are sooo cute!! Also happy birthday to Nicholas tomorrow! I'm jealous that Isaac is potty trained. Really! I just asked Emerson if he wanted to use the potty like Isaac and he said "No Mom! I do meat in my diaper!" Should I be worried that he thinks poop is meat?? Have a great day! Love, Brittany

Afton said...

That was really funny. i hope they catch those little bandits...

Unknown said...

Hey! So guess what, we are now coming to Idaho for the 4th! We will probably be really busy and I'm sure you will be too, BUT keep your eye out for us for sure. We will be at the parade and at the fire works. Do you guys go to those??? Anyways! Hope we see you there!

Leah said...

You are famous! Thanks for the sweet comment. It's fun to see everyone and all their kids now. Your family is so cute as well. Your boys are adorable and look like so much fun. Your fam pics turned out really cute too. One day I will corner JD and get ours taken! Take care.