Saturday, June 28, 2008

Happy Birthday Nicholas












I thought it would be fun to have a Chef party for Nicholas. We had 15 kids, they each got an apron and hat and went to town making pizza. We had facepainting, a piniata, games and then a motorcycle cake. (The day before his b-day he informed me he wanted a motorcyle party so I had to throw that in.) It turned out to be a huge success, Nicholas had a fun day.

15 comments:

the-olson-clan said...

hayley...you did such a great job with his party! nicholas and Isaac are so lucky to have such a great mom! Nicholas looked so happy when I picked up trey...way to go!!

Unknown said...

FUN! I can't wait to have a birthday party for Hewitt this year. He'll be 3 and I'm excited, I think we'll be doing a super-hero party. ANYWAYS!
You are so freakin tiny. I'm jealous! You give me motivation though!

JEFF AND LINDSY said...

I think its so cute how they are old enough to have birthday parties where their friends just get dropped off!! Aniston obviously loved it not having me there since she wouldnt go home with me! You ARE a cute mom by the way, I would love to be just like you! We love the KTM painting Bob!!

Jones Family said...

Oh how fun. I can't wait until Kingston is old enough to have fun birthday parties. It looks like it was such a fun party for all the little guys

Harris Family said...

What a cute idea! You are such an adorable mom!! Happy Birthday Nicholas! - Josh and Titi

jenn said...

What a great idea for a party, you are such a creative mom! Happy Birthday to Nicholas!

Court and Brade said...

I love the little chef's hats! Did you make them? You go girl, you are a cute and creative mom... seriously! so fun!

m@R(! said...

that looks fun...you are a great party planner and brave to have that many kids. I am glad Nicholas loved it.

The Goodrich's said...

What a cute idea for a birthday party! I bet all the kids loved it. I love the picture of his in his baker's hat-so cute!

Skylette said...

Wow, you certainly had your hands full with 15 kids! Look at you go! You're such a fun mom!

Camile said...

Sounds like such a fun party - Carly can't wait for hers in August! I love your family pictures! The one with all of you dangling your feet is soooo cute!

Karmann said...

K- you are amazing! What a great job you did! From the looks of the pictures it looks like it was a great success! have you talked Brit into doing a blog yet?!!!

Anonymous said...

What a great idea! How fun! That takes me back to the good old days when my mom use to throw great parties.

Brigitte said...

Looks like fun!! I LOVE birthday parties... we always do a huge celebration and it's so fun to get the family all together. And four years old!!! Wow.... that is such a fun stage! It's so cliche - but they really do grow up so fast.

Unknown said...

Oh I LOVE b-day parties! I am already planning for Berlin's...I am inviting every little kid I see on the street...hahaha. But really I can't wait. It looks like you were a wonderful hostess and the kids look like they had a ball...way to go MOM!