Tuesday, August 19, 2008

A Week of play before the wedding

















We spent some time in Utah and Island park with the family. I also added a couple of Bob's hike to Mt. Borah which is the highest peak in Idaho, I was so proud of him. These next posts are long so be prepared.

25 comments:

Skylette said...

Now THAT is a slip and slide!

jenn said...

CUTE pictures!! The wedding looked beautiful. What a fun week with your family before the wedding. How fun!

Audrey Squires said...

Hey there, this is audrey squires, well Garner in the day. Hailey I went to Hillcrest and I hung out with you a few times. Actually I borrowed your blue dress for prom or maybe it was Laura's. well anyways I saw your blog and saw that Christine was on it. She is actually my sister in law. Isn't she fantastic. I just love and admire her so much. Her parties are definately the best. My blog is squiresbeautifuljourney.blogspot.com please don't think I am a freak, you know we all rome around on peoples blogs. have a great day. Your kids are darling by the way. I have three girls and I have no idea how to get a boy, but I love them! audrey

Hayley Nelson Potter said...

Ya, the slip n slide was pretty fun, it went down a long hill, the kids LOVED it.

JEFF AND LINDSY said...

Yeay!!! I was so excited to see the pictures again!! You all look beautiful!! I cant believe bob went to the top of that mountain?? Thats awesome!!

Leah said...

Yeah it is a small world. I didn't know she was Bill's wife. Anyway, yes my bro. in law did do alarms for two summers. He was just making some cash on the side so he could get his practice up and running. He is seriously a crack up. Your lil sis's wedding looked beautiful. Her cake was so pretty!

Harris Family said...

How fun! Josh is very sad he missed out on Mt. Borah. Hope they can do it together sometime! The wedding looked beautiful!

Broadbent Family said...

That looks SO fun!

Brigitte said...

you are so skinny girl! holy crap! You are gorgeous!

And that slip n slide looks like a blast. Did you guys put that together yourself?

Unknown said...

Okay I too have to comment on that amazing Slip N Slide! That is so awesome I would be the first to strip down to dive down that thing!

rigbyspot said...

Wow you have a lot of great pictures and things going on in your life. I need to keep up better with your blog! Your sister is so pretty. She looks just like you.

Karmann said...

You guys always have so much fun together! I love it! I love seeing your beautiful smile and your cute family. Loved the homemade slip n slide!!!

Anonymous said...

Hailey! Okay, so I haven't seen you at tennis, so I'm tracking you down on your blog! j/k. totally kidding! I just got my blog going juliearfmann.blogspot.com
Also, did I tell you that we are going to be neighbors?.....someday!
Jules

Anonymous said...

I also wanted to say that your blog is cute and your boys are stinkin' handsome. I'm with Audrey...how do you get one of those boys? Don't answer on your blog :).
Jules

Jessica said...

Cute pictures! The wedding looked beautiful, and your sister looks just like you!

Unknown said...

Oh my heck you guys look like you had so much fun, I am jealous!!!! Look how much fun your little boys had, Hewitt would have loved a trip like that.
I feel like I haven't heard from you in forever! We are doin so good, I'm not showing yet. But with Hewitt I didn't show till I was 7 months and with Linford I didn't show for like 6 so I am thinkin I'll start to show around 5 months or so. I am 3 1/2 months now so we'll see. I never get sick so I have been feeling great. Other than that just hanging out. How are you guys doing???

Anonymous said...

Hayley, we got a lot in blackhawk, silverspur court. Do you have property in both? We are trying to get another Jamba going before we build, either on the other side of town or Twin Falls. We just felt at home when we went out there, who knows exactly when it will happen, but we love it!
Jules

Unknown said...

Hey, Hewitt is August and YES we are holding him back so he will be the oldest. I strongly believe that especially for boys that it is in their BEST interest to hold them back and make them be the oldest. For so many reasons. Athletically, physically, and mentally. They are the biggest, strongest and I believe even smarter when they are held back. I wish I could have all my kids in the summer/fall months and do this with all of them!!! They just have the advantage. They can drive sooner, they can go on their mission sooner, they can date sooner, they are bigger for sports and boys mature and hit puberty later than girls. ANyways, So I would tell you HOLD him back.
Over all I don't think it will change enough that he wouldn't have a good experience or be a different person, BUT- if you can give your child a chance to have the advantage,in my opinion, you take it.

Kirsten said...

Cute family and that slip and slide looks like so much fun. Say hi to Bob for me, I hope things are going well for your family. We need to have a USU reunion very soon, that would be great!!!

Christie said...

Hey Potter's! I Hope you dont mind, I found your blog from Julie! We need to get together and have a BBQ or something sometime soon:)
Our blog is www.theboysnme.blogspot.com

Kimberly said...

I love the KTM on the little girls cheek. Is that your neice? now you have my new blog. Happy Birthday. I still need to send you some pictures of your boys sometime. I took them in the ball pit at ????? brains not working????? that fun place.

Brandon McBride said...

I know I always say this but your boys are just so cute. I know my boys are growing up TOO fast. Its crazy. Linford says Batman and doggy and uh-oh and he is getting so big, turns 1 next week.

ACTUALLY, we are coming up to Idaho over his birthday on Wednesday! We are staying till Saturday, and Brandon is going Hunting with his dad on Friday from early morning till late night and brandons sisters are outta town. SO I was thinkin I might call ya to see if you might wanna get together if you're not busy....let me know, we could even do family day at reeds dairy on Saturday BUT if you are busy that is totally cool. We can just play it by ear too.
ANYWAY!
It only took us about 3 months this time. It took us a year with Linford and a month with Hewitt. So I dunno, its kinda randomness.

Melinda said...

Hi Hayley,
What a cute blog & adorable family! Your boys are such cuties!
Your Mom (what a cute lady! I just love her!) did tell me you were thinking about buying in my neighborhood. Yeah! It is a wonderful neighborhood. It really has such a great community feel to it. Sometimes that part is a little overwhelming at first for some people but then I think most love having a neighborhood family. Everyone keeps track of each other and helps without ever being asked. We love it!!! There are some great houses on the market and lots for building...come on over! Good luck with the sale of your current home! It looks pretty cute from the outside & with your fence it should sell quick!
Melinda
p.s. The water issues were due to lack of water pressure and the place we were effected was our lawn (sprinklers not spraying far enough). That was a city problem...not just our neighborhood but they have put in some larger pipes somewhere and the problem is gone. Some of my neighbors had really poor pressure in their homes but I never noticed a problem at my house. I can ask around if you are wanting more info.

Kimberly said...

Did you get a new car?

Jill said...

Thanks for the comment! I've actually seen your blog before too! (Did someone mention stalking?) :) I keep waiting for Angie to start a blog....have you talked her into it yet?

Your family is darling.

Oh, and I totally remember you. My mom adores you.

Good to be in touch!