Friday, September 19, 2008

Assistant Attorney in the White house

PEOPLE IN GOVERNMENT
I.F. native's new job has him reporting to Bush
Idaho Falls native Ryan Nelson is comfortable as a White House lawyer, but he has the pedigree of a formidable candidate should he ever run for elected office. On Monday, Nelson, 35, will take over as deputy general counsel for the Office of Management and Budget, which reports to the president....(this is the only portion I could get online sorry family members, I will send you copies)

It was a surprise for me to see my brother on the front page of the newspaper. I think he is living his dream career. Ryan & his family have had so many incredible opportunities the past 12 years. Thanks to them I have been able to see many sights back east and learn more about our amazing country. I also got to travel Europe with them. They always seem to be my personal tour guides. I am proud of all he has accompished but most impressed with the fact that his wife and 5 kids are, and always will be his first priority.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was a fun surprise to see Ry in the newspaper! He's such a great guy. Darling picture of the boys! Thanks for staying in Logan last night. The kids have so much fun together!! Did you get your new car?

Love ya, Britt

Hayley Nelson Potter said...

Its always fun to come visit, dinner was amazing. We did get our car today, it is so awesome. I would say Bob did good for my birthday.Talk to you soon and can't wait for the GIRLS trip!!

Kirsten said...

I want a blog invite so I can see you cute family a little more. We seriously need to have a USU reunion with all our pals in Old Farm. Let's do it. Brittney was so cute as usual, she's great. Anyhow, thanks for the cute comment on my blog, you too have a darling little family.
my e-mail is kirstenmwright@gmail.com

Jen said...

What about Sam??? Is she okay???

Anonymous said...

Hayley, I am thinking of going at 4:30, if you want to meet at my house, I could show you the way to Micheles. Call me!
Jules

Karmann said...

I wish I could have been at dinner with the to of you! I miss you too and I would love to see Britt and Katie! You will have to give them a hug for me the next time you see them! You are so beautiful and I just love seeing pic of your boys! WAY TO CUTE!!!

JEFF AND LINDSY said...

That is so awesome about him, holly cow!! Thanks for bringing the boys over the other night I seriously love them like my own and Aniston cant get enough of them!! I like your new picture at the top too. They are adorable!!

Unknown said...

Hey! Sorry about never getting together when we came up. I didn't think I would have much to do, but ended up having no time! How are you guys? Anything new?

Unknown said...

Wow that is awesome...what an accomplishment.

Mindy said...

I'm so jealous you're doing bootcamp! I only had a three month membership, so yesterday was my last day at the gym. I started doing bootcamp in June (once a week and FREE) and have had amazing results. As of today I've lost 19 pounds and I've gotten a lot stronger. So, stick with it!