Thursday, January 15, 2009

Boys Night Out!


I had to share the sight i saw when i came home from girls night. Bob was actually really excited to have a party night with Nicholas and Isaac. From the looks of it, it was a real success. They are the luckiest kids in the world to have Bob for a dad, he LOVES kids and would have 10 if possible.

Building forts & eating quite healthy!

Nicholas got to go to work with dad for a couple of hours today, he felt so big!

Nicholas thought it was fun to walk through the tree Bob just cut down

14 comments:

Karmann said...

What a fun time your boys had with Bob!! Not only is he a great dad he is a great guy! That tree was so big compared to him! Crazy! Hope you are doing well! Love ya!

Mindy said...

I love the pic of him in the truck with Bob! I bet he absolutely loved going to work with him. Such a cute post! How did your girls night turn out??

Brittany said...

What a fun night out! Don't you love the disaster they can make in just a short time? How fun!

JEFF AND LINDSY said...

How fun, what a good dad!! I wish I had doughnuts and icecream for dinner!

Jessica said...

How fun for your boys! Sounds like Bob is a great dad!

Andrea Weaver said...

What lucky boys! You have such a darling family Hayley. With how darling of kids you have you should have 10!!

Harris Family said...

Those are the cutest pictures. Bob is such a great daddy! Way to go on the birthday cake too - that is awesome! It sounds like you guys had a great holiday. I hope we get to see you again soon!

reisnersest03 said...

That tree picture is a really good one. You guys have so much fun!!

Jordyn Parry said...

haha I love the donut & icecream picture! Sometimes your mouth just isn't big enough for all the good stuff :) I hope it was part of boys night to help clean up!

Carr Family said...

It looks like they have so much fun with their daddy. So cute!!

Skylette said...

Haha, that is AWESOME! Ice cream AND donuts!

Unknown said...

Your boys know how to PARTY!
Man your boys are going to be little heart breakers when they grow up!

Jones Family said...

I am glad you can read my blog now. Sorry! Chez's office got shut down here in Idaho Falls so he had to transfer to Utah. It is sad but we are dealing with it. I am just grateful he still has a job.We move down when we return from Puerto Rico. I hope everything is going well with your family!

Brigitte said...

Bob sounds so much like Jayson! He loves taking the kids to work with him and having special date nights with each of the kids. I guess we're both pretty lucky! :)