They got Madagascar 2 for Valentine's day so ofcourse we had to have a movie night with treats!
We went to some friends house and all the kids came out dressed up. I think Batman secretly has a crush on Batwoman.
They also got to go sledding behind the snowmobile, i think this was a huge hit for the kids.
We went to the air museum, i am serious when i say they are into airplanes. This was amazing for them, they got to sit in some and pick out their own toy planes at the end and you would have thought they were at Disneyland.
As you can see things have been pretty low key around here lately. We had a very romantic Valentine's day...ok so i am kidding, if you call a gardening seminar, naps, dinner at the church, & games with friends romantic then i guess it was.
16 comments:
you boys seem like they are the bestest friends. how fun!
I love that first picture with their outfits! To cute for words!!! Your little ones brighten up my day when I see them! They are so cute! Looks like you are keeping busy and having fun! I am thinking a surprise trip to Idaho would be possible!! Love you!
That movie night looks like so much fun! and I think a gardening seminar is a great way to spend Valentine's :) I celebrated with a tennis match!
Okay, the outfits are hilarious! How cute! You guys are the cutest family..I love the dinner night picture. and sledding behind the snowmobile brings back so many memories-growing up we did that behind our 3-wheeler.
i think that was a great way to spend valentines day! and your boys look cute in their little outfits!
Thanks for the cute pictures! We need to plan another play date!!
Love the outfits! They are so creative and look like they have such a fun time together.
I feel like I havent seen you guys forever! I think your Valentines Day sounded so fun and I love the picture of them reading the BOM thats adorable! We need to get together!
It must be so fun having two little boys that can be best buds. You guys make such a cute family. Your boys seem to really look up to daddy too and that is exactly how Kingston is with Chez.
Is that the air museum in Rexburg? I've heard it's pretty cool - I need to take Luke!
You have such a cute little family! I love how your boys are the best of friends, i hope my boys will be the same way one day!
I like the "batman secretly has a crush on batwoman" comment. That's cute.
So fun! You are such a cute family! Your boys are going to LOVE DISNEYLAND this summer.. and so will you!! :)
I love their choice of clothes. Very stylish. ;) Looks like you guys have been having fun. The air museum looks awesome, and it looks like your boys loved it!
I wrote you an e-mail in reply to your question about Carly and kindergarten - my response was a little too wordy for a blog comment.
Your sons are seriously cute! It looks like you guys have been having fun! We still need to go out with the Hepworth's, unless you guys already went...:). I'll keep in touch about that! Talk to you later! Jules
Post a Comment