Bob's cousin Eric came and stayed with us this past week. He was amazing with the kids. Every time i turned around he was coloring with them, giving horse rides, making milk shakes etc. Eric has cerebral Palsy so he is hard to understand sometimes but Nicholas & Isaac seemed to have no problem. I told him to move here and be my super nanny. We had a wonderful time, it is a weekend to remember!
First time on the ski hill.
We took the boys skiing a couple of times this year. They honestly are naturals. It was incredible to me how well they did. This will be our new family winter sport! Nicholas had great tecnique and Isaac headed straight down the hill as fast as possible. Oh i just love the ages they are at.
7 comments:
How fun for him to come and that the boys loved him so much!! I love that the boys caught on to skiing so easily! What a fun activity to do each year. I wish I could ski, more like I wish I wasnt so afraid to ski! :) How are you? How are things with the house and ect! I hope you are doing well! Sure love you and think of you often!!!
Eric sounds like a great guy. I swear some guys just have it figured out when it comes to kids and some guys are so awkward around them and clueless!
And I can't believe your kids are already skiing! I guess I've heard of kids learning that young but I didn't learn till I was about eight. That's great they are such naturals too... skiing would be hard for most little kids that age!
Do you think Bob's cousin would come visit us for a few weeks and be our "Super Nanny". :) You can tell your boys just adore him. And how fun to take your boys skiing. Sounds like they loved it. Oh to be young again and have no fear. :) I'm going to post the recipe to Karston's cake on my blog soon. It is so easy and so yummy!
It's about time you updated!! Those are cute pictures! We'll have to get Braden out there with your boys. They would love it!!
Love the new updated blog!! I almost texted you yesterday to say, "I finally got some posts on mine so now you have to:)" I love how close your boys are! Just like Shawn and Chris! They'd do anything for each other. Our weather has changed dangit!! so call me tomorrow if it's nice and we can finally get together!
why do little boys just pick up on things so easily... i bet they just love skiing!
Ho cute is that, I can't wait to go Skiing with Berlin.
Also that is so cute about teaching your son to ride his bike it will be nice when we can get rid of this snow:)
Post a Comment