Thursday, April 2, 2009

Exciting News!!

Monsters vs. Aliens

This movie was very entertaining, Nicholas and Isaac were glued to the screen the whole time. I would reccommend it to anyone with kids.


The Happiest Place on earth, here we come. For Nicholas' 5th birtday we are taking he and Isaac to Disneyland. (Not until June) He will hopefully get to have lunch with Mickey!


The most exciting news for us......I am PREGNANT! Some of you already know but we are more than ready & excited for baby number 3 to join our family.

38 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on baby #3! That's great news! I can't wait to see that movie we are going to take Carter this weekend.

Danny and Jacqueline said...

That is awesome, congrats on the baby-in-queue. Don't forget to change the title of your blog! Are you flying or driving to Disneyland? If you're driving, you better make a detour through Medford. Talk to you soon.

Mindy said...

I was wondering when you were finally going to post the awesome news!! I'm so happy for you guys!! I'm very jealous of your Disneyland trip - your boys will be sooooo cute there, I wish I could be there to see their faces:)

Lindsay said...

Congratutaltions, Hayley! When are you due? I hope you are feeling ok. :)

m@R(! said...

that is soo exciting!!! hopefully you get your girl. right? :)

Jones Family said...

Yay you are pregnant!!!! How far along are you? My pregnancy is doing well. I am 28 weeks but measuring at 30 weeks and I feel really good. At first I was super sick (which I wasn't with Kingston at all) but I got over it.

Brooke said...

First of all, that is very exciting you get to go to Disneyland. Your kids will LOVE it. We haven't taken our kids yet, but most likely we will in the near future. Second, that is awesome you are pregnant. We hope all goes well with that. We need to get together and do dinner as well. Congrats!

Jen said...

Congrats on baby #3!! When are you due? Our due date is October 19th. I hope you are doing well and feeling good. Disneyland will be a blast for you boys--my boys loved it when we were there in December!

The Goodrich's said...

Congratulations hayley! That is so exciting, I bet the boys (all 3) are super excited. Hope you've been feeling well-when are you due?

Also, have fun at Disneyland. I'm jealous, I haven't been there forever.

Ally Cat said...

Hay!!! Congrats! That's so exciting. You have the cutest kids in the world and I can't wait to meet another!

Michelle and Cal said...

yay...I had no idea. blogs are GREAT! How far along?

ragslisa said...

Hay and Bob,
thanks for the note on our blog. We recently moved to Houston, TX where Lisa's family lives. Life in Logan was fun but the job situation wasn't as good as we wanted it to be.
Now, I am working for the Houston Rockets and I'm loving it. Lisa stays at home with the kids. It's great.
Good to hear from you guys. Hope all is well.
Rags

the Youngs said...

Yay! I would tell you to name the new baby after me...however you have already done that with Nicholas haha. We are so excited to have a new baby (niece or nephew) in our family. Love you Hay!

Leah Miller said...

Congrats! That is great. I'll have to admit that I would be nervous for 3 kids!

Lats & Megs said...

I knew as soon as I saw the "you should check my blog post". I'm happy for this! When's the due date? Was this planned? Hope to talk more soon. Miss you.

jenn said...

Congrats on the new baby! We can't wait to meet him or her. :) That sounds so fun to go to Disneyland, you better take lots of pictures. Oh, and I love the new blog look. So cute!

Lianna said...

Congrats Hayley!!!! I am so excited for you guys!! You will have to let us all know when you find out if you are having a boy or girl!!!
Hope you are feeling good!!

Unknown said...

Congrats!! That is such exciting news. Can't wait to see all the updates and your little boys will be such great helpers.

As for Disneyland...I am sooo jealous we LOVE it there and in June with the great weather you guys will have a blast!

Jordyn Parry said...

Congrats Hayley!! That's so awesome! and to answer your question from my blog I work at my dad's accounting firm over by the mall.

Hayley Nelson Potter said...

Jenn, What are you doing up at 5 am!!

reisnersest03 said...

We are so happy for you Hayley! Did you get Karlie's message the other day?? She just loves Bob for some reason!! It's so cute!

JEFF AND LINDSY said...

I think you should name the baby after me!!! haha im kidding. I took Aniston to that movie last night and it Was cute, she loved it and I kinda liked it too!!

Harris Family said...

CONGRATULATIONS!! When are you due? Holy crap girl - look how many comments you have...you are so loved! I was actually just thinking about you being pregnant like 2 days ago. Assuming it would happen soon. :) We really wished we lived closer...promise you will come visit again! I'm sure we'll be that way this summer, but hopefully it's not the same weekend you will be in Cali. Have fun!!!

Carr Family said...

First off Congrats on baby #3. That is so exciting!!! I bet you are one of those beautiful pregnant women. Can't wait to see pictures of your little belly. Have fun in Disneyland. I can't wait to take our girls there one day. My oldest also turns 5 in June. Maybe we should set them up when they get older. ;)

Leah Stallings Fine Art Photography said...

Yay! That is so exciting! How far along are you? I didn't even have a clue!!! I am jealous of your upcoming vacation...I have never even been so I can't wait till my kids are old enough to enjoy it!

Camile said...

Carly asks all the time if we can go to Disney Land - I'm not sure when we'll make it. I bet your boys are so excited!

Congrats on baby #3! Can't wait to hear if it's another boy or a girl. And I'm hoping you'll put some prego pictures on your blog - I bet you're so cute!

Brandi said...

Congrats, how have you been feeling? I hope all is well. When are you due. Are your boys excited or have you told them yet?

Leah Stallings Fine Art Photography said...

Thanks! The very top picture wasn't taken by me but a friend of mine, Micha, she is great! But all the rest are me and I would love to take your boys pictures! They are too cute! Nope I didn't go. Luke has been out of town this weekend and I didn't feel like getting a sitter but it did sound fun!

Unknown said...

HEY!!! It's been while and I just hopped on the computer and thought I'd take a quick look at peoples blogs and was SO EXCITED to see your PREGNANT!!!!!!!! CONGRATS!!!!!! When are you due? How far along? So EXCITING!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

How exciting! Three kids is a ton of fun... When you mentioned to me on my blog that it was about time for me to have a baby, I knew that I should check your blog...yay! I hope you are feeling okay! We are going to the hunt! It sounds like tons of fun. See ya! JUles

Karmann said...

THat is the best news yet that I have heard in a long time! I know that you have been wanting this for a while! I am SO HAPPY for you both!! Love you!

Andrea Weaver said...

Hayley...that's the funnest news! I'm so excited for you. You definitely need to keep those cute kids coming with your amazing gene pool :) How fun to go to Disneyland too. I might be taking Hunter at the end of this month. I hope your pregnancy is going well!

Jessica said...

Wow look at all of your comments! Congrats on baby #3! How have you been feeling and when are you due? I am due on august 13th.

Josh and Jillian said...

Congrats!! That is exciting news for sure. How have you been feeling? You will have so much fun at Disney!!

Skylette said...

Oh my goodness! So happy for you! That is such great news. I hope your third pregnancy goes well; I was so tired all the time! I can't wait to see your little boys with a new baby - that will be so cute!

Brittany said...

Yeah! So glad that you've decided to share the news! Hope you're doing well!

The Bell Family said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! That is so exciting! I wonder if you'll have another boy! Let me know when you'll be in Cali, maybe we can get together! Disneyland will be so much fun for your boys. They are the PERFECT age.

Orange Juice said...

Thanks for the movie review! We are always looking for fun movies! And congrats on being pregnant!!! That is so exciting!! I am so happy for you! Number 3, Some day I will get there!! Take care!