I am pretty sure Easter was bigger this year then Christmas. (Grandma was here, that explains it all!) We had an Easter party with my family, friends and then yesterday with just the 4 of us and Bob's mom. I have some other cute pictures i will put up as soon as i get my plug working again.


Laura & Mike had one huge hunt with atleast 300 eggs. The kids all went wild. I hope you guys do it next year!
5 comments:
Now that's an Easter egg hunt! Let me know what time next year:)
What weekend are you guys going? We are going the last weekend of this month. The Knights dinner show at excalibur is fun. I think your boys would enjoy that.I think it is called Tale of Kings. I haven't done any other kid shows but there is tons to do like see the dolphins at the mirage and the lions at the MGM. M&M World is pretty neat too.
Holy cow..did they find all the eggs??? How fun!! I'm so jealous!
Hey, it was so great to see you this past weekend. You look so cute (Can't even tell you have a little one in the oven!) and I'm still laughing about your UPS story. :) I'm so glad I'm not the only one with humiliating stories! :)
Hayley - Congrats on your pregnancy!! That is so awesome, I bet you're so excited. I wish I was pregnant, I swear everyone I know is pregnant right now! Are you sick at all?
Well, hope you had a great little getaway this weekend without the kiddies! Later :)
Post a Comment