"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." - Mark Twain
Be Pretty if You Are, Be Witty if you Can, but be Cheerful if it kills you! -Stacey Keller
Beleive in what you're doing, beleive in who you are -Hillary Weeks
7 comments:
lucky! that is an awesome date. and your family pictures are so cute. it was good to see you last week. you are so cute pregnant.
I can't wait to see more family pictures!! I hope there's a cute baby belly shot - I think pregnant bellies are the cutest!
FINALLY! An updated post...I was getting antsy! I love the pictures and... what was the special date for??? Just cause you're in love? :)
your family is so cute!
LOVE the family pictures!! Hope you are feeling well. :)
SOOO jealous of the concert..and your family pictures are ADORABLE! and...you have absolutely NO belly!
I love those family pics! They are perfect!!
Post a Comment