I should start my own stand. I just need Nicholas and Isaac to be my advertisers. So cute! Thanks again for coming to Logan. I have the best family ever. Love you guys!!
Thank you for posting the pictures of their lemonade stand:) They are so cute. I can't believe they racked in $14. I bet they were so excited. Thanks again for taking the time to hang out with us. IT was good to see you and your cute belly.
"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." - Mark Twain
Be Pretty if You Are, Be Witty if you Can, but be Cheerful if it kills you! -Stacey Keller
Beleive in what you're doing, beleive in who you are -Hillary Weeks
9 comments:
Wow, $14 is awesome for a lemonade stand! Cute pics!
I should start my own stand. I just need Nicholas and Isaac to be my advertisers. So cute! Thanks again for coming to Logan. I have the best family ever. Love you guys!!
You guys are so awesome! The concert, your belly, the boys - life doesn't get any better does it? I really wished we lived closer! We miss you guys!
One of the best pictures I have seen in a long time!!!
Looks like you guys are having fun! I love the boys' concert performance! So cute!
I am so excited for you. Your little girl will be gorgeous just like her mommy!
Thank you for posting the pictures of their lemonade stand:) They are so cute. I can't believe they racked in $14. I bet they were so excited. Thanks again for taking the time to hang out with us. IT was good to see you and your cute belly.
Thats so cute! please call me if they sell it again. We just got those same chairs!? How funny!
How cute your boys are! Little pop stars in the making and I guess if that doesn't work out "Two Brothers Lemonaid Stand" Millions I tell ya:)
Post a Comment