Wednesday, August 12, 2009

LIKE FATHER

My favorite part of the whole thing is the fact that his number is 530 (Nicholas 5, Isaac 3 & baby 0)

2nd place, he did awesome!

His biggest fan club






LIKE SON

Cousin Jack came to cheer them on


Showing off their ribbons, Nicholas took 3rd and Isaac 1st. It was the cutest thing i have ever seen. They have another race tomorrow, this time for a trophy!




Here are all but 2 of the girl cousins, it was a great weekend catching up with you gals!




I stole a couple of these from my sisters blog!
That's all for now.

7 comments:

Josh and Jillian said...

How cute! I love how your boys all race.

Mindy said...

CUTE CUTE CUTE! I still can't get over how small you are. We'll be home next weekend...YAY!

JEFF AND LINDSY said...

How cute, You need your girl to get here so you have someone to go shopping with!!! Thats so cute that your boys are racing and that they do so good. I hope Bob doesnt disown us now since Jeff got rid of his bike?! I have a bunch of pictures of their race that Ill send if you want them.

Karmann said...

I love that the boys want to be just like Bob! So cute!!! YOu are looking pretty amazing girl for being due in a few short weeks!!! I cant wait!!! You need to email me your digits again so I can call and talk! Miss ya!!!!

Jenn said...

Cute pictures, will you email me the one with all of us girl cousins! Fun your boys love doing what daddy loves doing. Hope you are feeling well, you look great!

Unknown said...

You look so amazing. Seriously. You are so cute. How much longer do you have?? You having a baby shower? We'll be in town a few times for the next few months, so if you have a shower let me know and I will come bring you a cute girly present:)

the Youngs said...

The boys are looking good as usual. Too bad I look so not good in that cousins pic. You can't win em all, I guess. :)