So, you know the cheesy romantic movies and books you read and want to almost throw up?? I have to admit, i feel like that is what i am living. It started out that way, love at first sight (well lets be honest, it was possible it was lust at first sight!)We dated for 2 years and have been married for 7. As different as we are there is something that clicked between us from day one.
The past 7 years:
Almost 3 kids
Both College Graduates from USU
Fun travels
Interasting jobs
Started up a successful business together
Bought our first home 4 years ago
Hard times
Learned and still learning the true meaning of compromise
Made life long friends
Many great concerts (if something ever happened to him i don't think i could ever go to another concert, that is our little thing)
I have to tell you all haha, the 4 of you that even read this thing, i just read this to Bob and all he said was "Oh Hayley that is so damn cheesy, you are not really posting it are you?" (hope the language didn't offend anyone) If you know Bob at all, you could have probably guessed that is what he had to say about it. On that note, yes babe, i am posting it and sure love ya.
Happy 7 years to us!!
Thursday, August 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
19 comments:
Happy Anniversary! It is hard to believe it has been that long. And, I can totally see (or hear) Bob saying that. How funny!
Haha I love cheesy!!! Happy Anniversary! Can I watch the boys while you guys go out?!!
Awesome! Congrats Hayley, 7 years is great!
I guess i'm number 4. Happy Anniversary! You two are one of my favorite couples on the planet.
And I'm #5 so I guess more than 4 people are reading. Happy Anniversary Bob and Hayley! I can't believe it's been that long. Hope you guys have a great day of celebration!
that is awesome..i am glad you still posted it even though it is "cheesy". what girl doesn't LOVE cheesy. happy anniversary.
I can't believe it has been that long. The USU days seem like just yesterday. I love the cheesy stuff. Happy anniversay!
WOW!!!! Crazy to think that is how long ago it has been since USU times!!! MAN we are getting old!!! I am so glad that you posted this! I love cheesy stuff and from knowing you both I know that everything you said is so true! You two were meant for each other and when I see the both of you together I cant help but smile!!!! Happy Anniversary and to many more!!! Love you girl and couldnt be more proud of your accomplishments in the past 7 years together as a couple!
Happy anniversary! My husband feels the same way about all of the cheesy stuff but I always tell him cheese is good for you. :) I hope you were able to do something fun!
That is so cute. I dunno if you remember but my first time to Idaho on the 4th of July I think it was a little 6 years ago- brandon brought me over to your parents house. Reeder came I think. You probably don't remember cause I barely do. But isn't that crazy? Anyway, I think this is so cute and you guys are so cute. I can't wait till we can actually get together. I know Brandon and Bob would get along great. Are you having a shower?
That's totally cute. You guys seem like a very loving and strong family
That's so funny!! Tell Bob I think it's adorable. :) Congats and happy anniversary!
Bob has always had a way with words. Happy Anny!
happy belated anniversary! we hit the lucky 7 this year too!
Happy Belated Anniversary you two! I couldn't have picked a better brother-in-law! I hope you were able to do something fun!
Hey! Maybe we'll just have to drop by and drop off a gift while we are there. We will be there on the 26th weekend in SEptember. And, No we cannot get enough of Harper. We will get prego again(if it is the way I am planning) next summer. Then I "think" we will be done. I am hoping for a girl.I am so jealous you are having a girl and so excited for you.
Yeah, you make me want to throw up!
Cute post. :) Congrats!
How wonderful! I loved running into you a few weeks ago!! I was looking through old dance photos..you know the ones when we were in the same class...and then I saw you! It was so fun to remember the good ole dance days. Your post is adorable. May your marriage continue as it has been!
Four readers huh? You are silly! But I'm glad you and Bob found each other. I can imagine Bob checking you out as you walk across the grassy knoll at Old Farm...you would be wearing jean shorts and a purple tank (that I later inherited haha)
Cute!
Post a Comment