Nicholas on his way to start at the big school. He is loving it, i can't believe i have a kindergartner.
Isaac's first day of preschool, he was so ready & excited to go. Have i mentioned how much fun these 2 little boys are? We are really enjoying having them around.

4 weeks left until we will be getting some pink around here. I have been working away on the nursrey and organizing this house. I must be at the "nesting" stage!
9 comments:
I love the first day of school pics! I can't wait to see the nursery..I don't care if I feel crappy, I'm coming over anyway! :)
Come over any time!
it will actually prob be nice that both the boys are in school for a few hours during the day... .so you can have some girly time with you and your little sweetie!!! So excited... 4 weeks is so close! yay!
ahhhh, crazy crazy! I want a girl next, but it will be so weird to have pink in the house!
Thats so exciting! I cant wait to see her. Your boys are so cute and getting so big.
I love your nursery already! Can't wait for little Sydney to be fillin' up the crib! Thanks for having us and congrats to Bob!
Love the pictures of the boys...I can hardly believe Nicholas is in kindergarten, and Isaac isn't too far behind! Hard to believe only 4 weeks left. Can't wait to see the cute girly nursery!
Yay! 4 weeks! I am wanting to see your nursery! I bet it is so stinking cute! And, YES on the going early thing...I sure hope so!
Your boys are so darling...I think I say that everytime!! But really--I can't wait to see your girl! Any names yet? That is so cute that Isaac is in preschool and that he was so excited to go. Good luck this last month!! Our little babies will be here so soon!!
Post a Comment