Friday, October 2, 2009

Sugar n' Spice



and everythig nice, thats what little girls are made of!











My sisters and mom put together a family luncheon, i forgot to take pictures of presents and amazing food. Also my friends had an open house for me and baby girl. I have felt so special the last few days. The boys have been helping me put her clothes away, pack the diaper bag and clean her new toys. The Dr. said he would induce me on the 16th, 2 weeks from today if i don't have her by then. We shall see what happens.

15 comments:

The Goodrich's said...

Wow, Hayley, so soon! Good luck with everything, you're going to love having a little girl!

Jordyn Parry said...

What an amazing room for a little girl! How exciting, congrats Hayley!!

Harris Family said...

Oooohhh - how fun! It looks like you guys are all ready for this little one to join your family! I love the nursery - she's one lucky girl! Best of luck with everything. I'll be waiting for pictures!

Karmann said...

So excited for you!!! She is going to be so loved and so beautiful!!! You look as cute as ever and I couldnt be more happy for you!!!! Cant wait to hear about her arrival and see her!!! Will be thinking of you and praying for you! Love you!

Camile said...

I am so excited for you to meet your baby girl! So, I guess her name is Sydney - way cute! It will be fun to have a boy some day (if we ever get one) so that I have an excuse to do some shopping.

Good luck in the next couple of weeks!!!

Liza said...

Oh Hayley don't you LOVE getting her room ready. I think it's been one of the most fun parts, besides feeling her kick the ribs of course. You look so good and so happy. Good luck... I'll be right behind you, hopefully!

Mindy said...

You look so amazing! I can't wait for little Sydney to get here..the open house was so fun and I want to get a couple recipes from the food. The room looks so cute!

Anonymous said...

Oh, how fun! I love her little room so cute! I bet your boys will be so good to her.

Josh and Jillian said...

The nursery is so cute!! I can tell your boys are excited for a little sister. You look great!!

Carr Family said...

You look gorgeous!! So exciting that it is so close. You are going to love having a baby girl to dress up. Can't wait to see pictures of your little girl when she comes. I'm sure she will be gorgeous just like her mommy!

reisnersest03 said...

Hay, sorry I missed your luncheon. It looks like you are about ready! I can't wait to see your baby girl! Good luck!

Leah Stallings Fine Art Photography said...

Oh, her room is so cute!!! Everything looks so ready for her!!! I am excited to meet her when the time comes!

Jones Family said...

I am so so excited for you! I cant even tell you how much fun it is having a girl.

Lianna said...

How exciting!! I am so happy for you guys! A little girl will be so fun! You are one of the cutest pregnant people I have ever seen too! :)
p.s. alot of people are having trouble getting on my blog since we went private. can you get on? If you cant and you would like to email me at tommysquirrel@yahoo.com

Brooke said...

How exciting you will be having your little girl soon. I love the pictures of her bedroom. So cute! I hope all goes well, and I can't wait to see pictures when you have her.