Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Nicholas skiing

10 comments:

Mindy said...

That is so cool!! haha I love how Bob was taping as he was skiing..that takes some talent;)

m@R(! said...

that is awesome.

the Youngs said...

I'm impressed! Way to start em young Hay. :) They both look so cute, but I can't help but laugh when seeing Isaac's little body cruising down the hill. Oh, they are just so sweet!

Aaron and Camile said...

That is so cool! We still haven't taken our girls skiing, but we want to!

You can find a link to my father-in-laws website on our blog - Leon Parson Studio. OR you can google his name to see what you find. OR I think this is the web address that you can copy and paste:
http://www.onewest.net/~parson/LeonHome.html

Aaron and Camile said...

ps This is Camile :)

Pam said...

We love the skiing. I ddin't realize what a big hill they were on until Nicholas skied passed you. What fun!

Brittany said...

That really scared me to watch but I can't believe how great they are doing! Good work!

Skylette said...

Wow, they are both great!

I just read the story about Rhino - what a great little family you have. I am with you - I'm not an animal lover, but may have to get over that with two boys. :)

The Bell Family said...

Oh how cute! I remember taking Xavier skiing for the first time. he still talks about it. It is so fun how fast they catch on. You're boys are soooo cute and i am so happy that you have a baby girl now...gives me hope!

JEFF AND LINDSY said...

Oh my heck! He is already better than me! That is so cute.