Who looks that amazing right after surgery? When she came out of surgery she asked the Dr. if he thought she had a few more years to live. He said of course and she told him she was going to leave the hospital and get herself a new car. She makes aging look so fun! I just love this lady.
Bob giving the boys diving lessons. I am sure i have said this before, but truly these kids of mine are so lucky to have the dad they do. He is 1 in a million in every way. I am sad for winter to be over and his busy season to start up again. We love having him around, he makes everything more fun.
I love this baby of mine, especially her rolls!
11 comments:
your little girl has the prettiest face.
i hope i am like your husbands grandma too..she seems awesome.
Really enjoyed this post. I absolutely love Bob's grandma and mom. They know how to make you feel special even when they hardly know ya. Amazing. Also, Bob rocks, the boys are so cute, and Sydney's CHUBBY cheeks are WONDERFUL!
Wow!! How neat to have the boys be around their great grandma! She has the sweetest face! You can just see how amazing she is by looking at her! How wonderful! Love those kids of yours! They are the cutest! Love you!
What a beautiful grandma! And your little girl is so cute and growing so fast!
don't you love have great people in your life to look up to. she seems like a wonderful women.
and your little one is growing so fast. she is such a doll!
Sydney is so cute!! I can't believe how big she is, I love her little rolls!
What an amazing woman! I am sure you will be just like her! Sydney is so cute!!1 I LOVE her little rolls!!! Speaking of rolls lets get to the gym this week (you don't have rolls though, just me)!
Hay those pictures are great,where did you get Sydney's swimsuit, so darling!
your little lady is getting so big and old looking!!!! she is adorable, and what a cute pic in her little suit!! :)
Hay, we're going to be up there in May, I can't wait to get together with you, seriously!!!! :)
She is so cute, I love her rolls too.:)
That is the cutest little swimming suit on Sydney! Cute family!
Post a Comment