Monday, April 5, 2010

A little excited!

The countdown begins....heading to my favorite get away on earth, Palm Desert!

A few days before Easter i was putting the boys to bed and Nicholas said a couple of times how he could hardly wait until Easter. He said he couldn't wait for all of the candy and gifts. Well, good thing he said that because i really didn't have much planned. I made a quick trip to target, had a scavenger hunt and egg hunt put together in no time. We had their favorite breakfast, cinnamon rolls and then went through the real meaning of Easter. I guess it was a real success because so many times last night i was told it was one of the best days ever. It doesn't take much!

Sydney....another favorite topic of mine! She rolls all over, says dadadadad often and yesterday started scooting around a little bit. She will be 6 months on the 14Th, i can hardly believe it. Nicholas and Isaac get her laughing so hard sometimes, and she has started rice cereal and her veggies. She is a great eater so far.

I know this blog post is full of very interesting information that i am sure all of you care so much about:) Useless facts are so much easier to type then to write in my journal!

8 comments:

Mindy said...

I can't believe she's 6 months already!! She's getting to my favorite stage..from around 7-12 months was my favorite with Addy. When do you leave on your vacation?

Hayley Nelson Potter said...

Close to 4 weeks, i can hardly wait! WARM weather:)

the Youngs said...

Cute count down chain! The weekend home was so refreshing and fun. Thanks for playing with us. :)

Orange Juice said...

Oh your family is adorable! You crack me up. I just read the post about the hamster. What a sweet family!! Have so much fun on your vacation. We are moving to Vegas in May for the Summer and I cannot wait for warm weather!!

Karmann said...

6 months NO WAY!!! It seems like yesterday I was counting down the days till you had her so I could see her beautiful face! What a fun stage she is in right now though! I bet it is the best sight to see her interact with the boys! love it! I love what you call useless information cause it makes me feel close to you so keep it coming! LOVE YOU SWEETIE!!!

m@R(! said...

glad your easter was the best day EVER! and your little girl is growing up!!! time goes way too fast(somedays)

Brittany said...

I bet you can't wait to go to Palm Desert! What day do you leave? Cute pictures of the boys!

Unknown said...

HEY! So I am back now! Your little gal is getting so big!!! WOW! She's a chunker, I love it.