Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Birthday Bash and More.....

My boy is 6, he is the best kid in the world.

This birthday party was a HUGE success. Watching all of the kids laughing and running from ride to ride for an hour and a half was entertainment. During lunch several kids asked if they could stay forever.






All 15 kids were fantastic.





Portland/Washington vacation...I LIVE for vacationing!

It takes too long to download all my pictures so i will write a few of our favorite activities from the week!
Jeep riding
Lion king in theatre
OMSI museum
Camp fires
Fishing
Swimming
Hiking
Amazing restaurants
Of course spa day
Relaxing
Pony rides
Day cruise on the Colombia river where the boys got to have a turn driving the boat.





Inside the submarine



Updates on the kids....

Nicholas played in the spring season of soccer and really enjoyed it. He has also been taking private swimming lessons. He needs to be ready for boating season! He and Isaac are on a t-ball team together which makes the running around wonderful for me. Bob takes the boys twice a week to the BMX track where they have races. They absolutely LOVE it and come home exhausted. Nicholas is enjoying reading, playing in the sand box and many play dates with friends. He is my helper, he loves to cook and clean, we love this boy!

I love this picture, look at his helmet hair, he worked SO hard for this trophy...he got 2nd place.



The good looking coach!

Isaac is a goof! He is full of personality and really has been so easy from day ONE. I signed both boys up for fall soccer and the guy there said there really were not enough coaches for the 4 year old teams. Long story short he talked me into coaching. Hilarious i know, don't you worry, i will be practicing up on my soccer knowledge and we will kick some butt. (i have never kicked a soccer ball in my life) Isaac is very passionate about t-ball. He is always wanting to practice and lets me know before each game he is going to hit a home-run. He also loves BMX. The other day he was feeling sick so i told him he should stay home with Sydney and me. He begged and said he felt great and he needed to get a trophy, i decided to let him. He got 1st place and fell asleep the rest of the night about 5 minutes after. Poor guy ended up having strep. It was horrible. He is an amazing reader and asks me to give him homework every morning. He might be my smart nerd!!






Sydney is all over the place, she is incredibly busy and jabbers constantly. She has got to be the happiest person i know. She eats, sleeps and plays well. Yes, she is a perfect baby. She wants to hold my hands and walk all around. Everything goes right to her mouth,therefore i keep a good eye on this baby of mine.

Sydney had her 1st plane ride a few months ago and enjoyed the lemonade most of all.

13 comments:

the Youngs said...

Who painted those dainty little nails?! This was a much needed update since I am too far to see it all. Love all the kids. Those pictures just make me want to wrestle Isaac to the ground!!

jasonandlizaruys said...

Look at her Hayley!!! Oh I want to just kiss her. She and Hazel need to play. I'm going to be home for a couple weeks at the end of July. We will totally get together. We have a lot of catching up to do. You look adorable. Kiss her for me!!

Meg said...

as always your kiddos are super cute! I will be in Idaho the first 2 weeks of August. Lets please get together!

m@R(! said...

no wonder you haven't posted in a while..you have been soo busy! your little girl is growing and looking adorable.
wow and 15 kids...you are brave.

Hayley Nelson Potter said...

I will be patiently waiting for a phone call when two of my favorite people come to IF!!

Alesa said...

What a super cute family you have! Your baby is 6! wow I think it's been that long since I've seen you. That's sad, but I still Love you guys.

Anonymous said...

looks like summer is treating you well. your kids are cuter then ever.

Karmann said...

I love that you painted her nails! So cute!!! I love little girls!! Looks like you had a blast on your vacation!! Wish I would have known you were here!!! We are not that far from Seattle!!! :( Loved reading up on the updates of your kids! I cant believe you have 6 year old!! CRAZY!!!! Love yoU!

Mindy said...

Way to go Soccer Mom!! I'll have to come to a game and watch you coach! :) I'm jealous of all your vacationing..you guys deserve it! I love your cute family! You do have the sweetest kids ever:)

Harris Family said...

Oh.my.gosh. Look at your awesome family! The kids are getting so big!! I'm sad we didn't get a visit from you guys on your way through to Washington. :) Please come by next time - we would love it! Josh's brother just moved to IF so hopefully we make it over there sooner than later. I love the update, tell Bob hi from us!

Unknown said...

How do you have a 6 year old???? Wow time sure flies. Your baby girl Sydney si so precious and I love the nails...I would paint berlins when she was asleep:)

Jenn said...

Ahhhh that last picture...that is why you have to love baby girls!!

Hayley Nelson Potter said...

I hear ya, girls are amazing!!