Sunday, September 19, 2010

Don't be fooled by her innocence!


I love that this girl is into everything and so curious. She keeps us busy that's for sure!!





The kids and i were excited to watch my friends kids for the night. Our first two are almost exactly the same age. Laura and I were about Nicholas and Braden's age when we started playing. It's awesome having a life long best friend.






Both Britt and I were widows for the week. She came for my birthday and stayed a few days. It was SO much fun. I have a lot of wonderful friends but nothing trumps a sister! All of the 18 cousins on my side get along great which makes it that much more fun.


TRIALS....
This past month has been interesting to say the least. Some of my close friends have been talking to me about their horrible marriages. One in particular is such a SAD and heartbreaking situation. Satan is real, he is targeting the family more than ever. It is the daily habits that are so important. I am human and far from perfect(i know you are all shocked by that) but there is NOTHING or NOBODY that i will let get in the way of the things that are most important to ME! I read an article that if you have not read and have time, you can look it up. It put a lot of things into perspective for me. The article is "How will you measure your life" by Clayton Christensen. Anyway, i usually stick with the fluff and kids on this blog but hey, this can apply to anyone, no matter what the trial is! You ll have to google it, everything is being slow on my computer.


One more fun thing and then I'm done for today:)





Although the five of us girls lead completely different lives and really couldn't be more different, we still have a great time reminiscing and laughing together. These are wonderful women!

4 comments:

Mindy said...

Love the post! You're such an AMAZING mother, wife, and friend.

Anonymous said...

What a fun post. I love that you are still close with those girls. Looks like a good time. And where did your baby go. She is getting so big.

Court and Brade said...

i love the pics of syd.. ahh so cute!! and the day after we went to lunch, i saw some "jeggings" at kohls!! ha ha thanks for introducing your style-lacking friend to the term!! LOVE the cheer pics of you girls ha ha.... HOW FUN!! I haven't seen any of them since high school! you guys all are so cute!

Hayley Nelson Potter said...

Court, i pretend to be in style..lol!! Thanks for coming to lunch, i put your gift to great use. Sure love ya:)