Since the boys have school pictures today and Sydney is almost ONE i decided to try a little photo shoot with her. Maybe for your first birthday Syd i'll get you professional pictures!
Tuesday, September 21, 2010
11 months old
Sydney was our 10 month old walker, has 4 teeth (sponge BOB teeth teeth that is) and is a very easy going child. She says buck (thanks to her daddy) and dog and of course dadada all day long. We absolutly adore you baby girl!



Since the boys have school pictures today and Sydney is almost ONE i decided to try a little photo shoot with her. Maybe for your first birthday Syd i'll get you professional pictures!
Since the boys have school pictures today and Sydney is almost ONE i decided to try a little photo shoot with her. Maybe for your first birthday Syd i'll get you professional pictures!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
Oh she is just adorable! Can't believe she's already 11 months!
Thanks Girl! It has flown by for sure.
Oh my, she is such a cutie!!! NO!!! She cant be almost one already!! i swear it was just yesterday she arrived! TIME NEEDS TO STOP!!! Her smile lights up the room! She sure is lucky to have you as her mom! I love you!
Those are PRECIOUS pictures! She is so stinkin cute!
I kissed this girl so much this weekend! Love her sweet cheeks!
She is seriously the cutest. I haven't seen her since last December. I really think I need to visit Idaho Falls. By they way, I am pumped for Bob's hunting post. I have just been so excited for it... haha well actually I am sure Ben will love it.
hahah Ryanne come visit, we MISS you guys so much!
oh sooo cute! What a babe!
Hayley she is beyond adorable. I can only hope that we get a girl this time around. You have given me hope!
Post a Comment