Friday, October 22, 2010

Obsessed!

I wanted to write more about Sydney but didn't have time. One measly picture doesn't cut it for this big girl.
Syd weighs 20 lbs, has 7 teeth, is a great eater, happy almost always, loves to dance, and follows Nicholas and Isaac everywhere. She gets into things she shouldn't. . . toilet, plugs etc., eats toilet paper at any chance, and is very affectionate. This girl loves to be snuggled and kissed, I don't think she knows any different! She says dog, cat, grandpa, grandma, dad, momma, buck, bottle, night night, and blabbers ALL the time. More so than the boys did (Must be my daughter). Sydney loves anyone who will give her attention but has her few favorites. Grandma and Grandpa (both), Aunt Patrice and Aunt Angie. She pats us on the back when we pick her up and yells down the stairs to dad even when he is gone. Thats where his office is and she knows it. Sydney loves to explore her surroundings and loves to look at books. We all love her to pieces. I might even be a little obsessed and that's just fine, right?!

My life long BFF!



Nicholas helping her pick out a pumpkin.

Loves daddy time.

She is going to be tough, she already loves to wrestle with her brothers.


She is really into animals right now, especailly dogs.

Is there such thing as picture overload? Oh well i couldn't resist.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

i don't think there is such a thing as a picture overload. if so then i should stop posting. lexie is really into dogs right now too. she is obsessed. and by the way i love seeing all of your photos. your family is adorable!

the Youngs said...

I wish this upcoming girls weekend included some time for me to squish on my nieces and nephews! Love the Syd Syd pictures!

Brittany said...

Keep posting! They change so much that it's hard to keep up with them! What a cutie! I'm a little jealous that she is your new BFF but I guess since she's so cute it's OK!

Leah Stallings Fine Art Photography said...

Love it! She is so precious!

Brad and Melissa said...

So cute - I love it. Girls really are best buddies, aren't they? Wait until she starts noticing you have a new shirt and says "oh mom, I really like your outfit." It just gets better and better. And where would she learn a word like "buck"?! Tehe

Brooke said...

What a cute girl! There is no such thing as picture overload. I must post WAY too many pictures on my blog then. It is fun seeing lots of fun pictures. Lets get together one of these days.

Jenn said...

I love all the new pictures Hay, you can never post too many. And no it is not bad to be obsessed with Sydney, I am so obsessed with Kate, just watching her and loving the things that she does. I can't believe how big she is, she is darling. I must say she is a very good mix of the two of you where as your boys are clones of their dad.

jenn said...

She is such a doll! Can't wait to see her again. Isn't this age so fun? Love all the pics!!

Hayley Nelson Potter said...

It is, i am loving it! See you soon:)

Skylette said...

She is so stinking cute! Good to see you at Emily's - you always look so great and I love catching up when we can! See you soon ;)

Jennifer Shippen said...

Your kids are so cute! It is so much fun having a little girl. So i noticed a picture of the Mockingjay. What did you think about those books? I read all of them but I don't think they are as good as Twilight :) I also love the pictures of you and your girl friends, what fun times.