She scored at the big birthday bash. She no longer has to play with balls and trucks!
Field trip to the airport.
Isaac has talked about this day for a month now, he is in the most amazing preschool (pre kindergarten if you ask Isaac)!
Someone else thought it was pretty fun as well.
13 comments:
I love that you're letting us comment again! :) haha..Your kids are the cutest as usual!! I still can't believe Sydney is 1!!! It feels like we were just talking about how hard pregnancy is.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SYDNEY! Seriously, the cutest little girl ever. How fun to go to the airport!
Time for number 4, right?! :) Your kids are so cute. Looks like Syd did pretty good at her birthday. Just the first of many years that she will be spoiled.
Such cute kids! Love your blog!
Cant believe how fast the last year as gone. Our baby girls are growing so fast. Happy Birthday to Sidney! She is so stinkin cute and you always dress her so cute. Fun Fun!
What. I can't believe Sydney is one already. She is such a doll. Lexie is 15 months no teeth and still not walking.
I like the idea of going to the airport for a field trip. I just might have to suggest that one to Carter's teacher.
WOW!!! Cant believe she is one! It has been so fun to watch her grow this past year into such a beautiful little girl!!! What a lucky girl to have you and what a lucky mama to have her!!! So glad that she got some "girly" toys just for her!!! Love ya!
I know Mindy i gave in...lol and Nikki if you'll get pregnant for me then the answer is YES!!
I cant believe she is one! What a cute baby girl!
How stinkin' cute! I love her pretty pink dress!
Glad to see our girl's not the only one growing up with trucks and balls! Knowing Bob though, his idea of "girl" toys is a pink chainsaw and an off road dirt-bike with streamers on the handlebars.
hahahah very true, you know Bob well!
Happy birthday Sydney! She is so adorable!! I bet it is fun to have pink stuff around. The boys are so cute in their pilot gear.
Post a Comment