Sunday, November 21, 2010

Sisters by chance, friends by choice.


We are FAMILY......I've got all my sistas with me. My theme song for this post:)



That's right, we went to "So you think you can dance" live, the whole rest of the night i wanted to show off my amazing dance moves!


STRIKE A POSE





Independent & intelligent women, i tell you what. Oh how i love "my" posse!


Here are some of the up and coming ladies waiting to join the group.




Oh you little chillins, practice up on your shopping skills and maybe we will let you tag along sooner than later!

8 comments:

Karmann said...

LOVE IT!!!! I love how you sisters are so close! It makes me smile so much! I always wondered what it would be like to have a ton of sisters!!! Glad you had a good time! I KNOW you can strike a pose! You should have been up on that stage!! :) Miss you girlie!! Love you tons!

Anonymous said...

Your family is so cute! What a fun group of girls. I love sister time!!

Liza said...

There's nothing better than good quality sister time. Looks like you guys had so much fun. I miss you. You're so cute. I can't wait to see you and that precious Syd, who by the way looks like Bob! What is it???

the Youngs said...

It is always rejuvenating to have a fun vacation with my sisters. :) Thanks again for sending the photos!! Love ya!

Brooke said...

I love spending time with my sisters! There is nothing better! Lets definitely plan on dinner some weekend. I can't believe this weather!

Brittany said...

That was so fun! Thanks for posting those. It will remind me of how hard I can really laugh!! Love ya sis!

jodeeharris said...

I love how much resemblance there is among you and how Billi looks like one of the Sisses! Sweetest girls I ever knew, love to you guys!

Jenn said...

Such cute girls and such great company, I agree!! Looks like you guys had fun!