Day TWO: Call to book our dinner Cruise on the Columbia river and they tell us for the next two days they won't be doing the cruise....WHAT? lame.
Pros and cons to just showing up somewhere with no plans. I can not tell you how nice it was to be kidless, friendless, no work, church or other responsibilities for a few days. I really, really like this guy! We had an absolute blast.
Christmas shopping for the kids
We had the pool to ourselves.
10 comments:
It's always fun to getaway without the kids. Yay for you!
You two get the cutest couple of the year award. I love you and can't wait to see you.
I bet it was so fun to get away! Glad you guys were able to relax and have some fun.
fun!!! My favorite vacations are the ones you just show up and decide what you want to do depending on your mood...especially without the kids. :)
your hair is so long! It looks so cute.It looks like you had a great vacation!
What a fun get-a-way! Looks like you guys had a blast!
Glad you had fun. Even though we missed you for Thanksgiving!
That looks like a lot of fun! Good for you for taking time out for eachother! You look so cute in those pictures. Love ya!
Love it!!! You need those types of getaways every so often! You are so cute!!! I miss you so much!!! So glad that you had such a great time with just the two of you and that you are just as happy together if not more then when I was hanging out with you in Logan!!! Love you sweetie!!!!
Loved reading up on the fam! So glad you got to something spontaneous! Syd is getting so big and she is soooo cute! love your blog header!
Post a Comment