Friday, December 24, 2010

Merry Christmas!

I wish you all a happy new year and hope it's more like this...

NOT this.

This month has been awesome, there are few things better in this world then the month of DECEMBER. Food, parties, friends, family, chocolate, and of course best of all reflecting on the birth of our savior.

5 comments:

Karmann said...

Merry XMAS darling!!! Love you bunches!! Hope you have a wonderful day and a Happy New year!!! love the pictures with santa! PRICElESS!

Mindy said...

oh I love your cute kids!! So sad I had to miss your party...and Zumba;) Merry Christmas to you too!!

Brooke said...

I love Santa pictures! Your kids are too cute! I hope you had a wonderful Christmas. Lets get together soon!

Steve, Amy and Company said...

Hey Hayley! Hope you guys had a merry merry Christmas. I need to get your address...every year when we send out Christmas cards I think to myself that I need to get you guys on my list! Hello to everyone!

the Youngs said...

I've never seen Syders cry like that. haha. I hope you took pictures in California. I REALLY would like to be there right now.