I am thinking the rest of my family feels the same way.
It has also helped that we have had a few trips in the warmth the past couple of months. Bob's 91 year old grandma passed away in November. We met in California to celebrate her life with Bob's entire family. She will be missed and never forgotten.
STUNNING, the man holding that adorable baby girl is just so good looking. The cute little guys in suites below aren't so bad themselves!
It was a LONG day for a one year old. She was a trooper.
We got the last 4 seats on the plane, i was so relieved that we made it on and weren't stuck driving 16 hrs!
4 comments:
I'm definitely thinking your pictures of the beach look nicer than the pictures of the snow! :-) And that post about Isaac was so sweet. I miss you guys!
I am ready for a little sunny weather...but i do love winter ;)
As always, thanks for the photo update! Did you not take your camera to Palm Desert?? I've been hoping to see some highlights of that trip as well! And, I did not know you were such a winter lover. I'm actually LOVING that in Colorado, the snow melts within a day or two. I love the sun!
Nikk, i am just very slow at getting pictures up, i actually didn't take my camera but have some really cute pics from my phone. I will get that up soon for ya! DOn't get me worng, i am a summer girl through and through but i love the snow for 3 months then im done:)
Post a Comment