Tuesday, February 8, 2011

There's a first time for everything




Every one's got to experience Blast off and ghetto heise hot springs at some point in their life.


This was her first picture, she is in mid dance. You can't really tell but she was such a goof that i am shocked we got some decent pictures.





I decided to surprise Bob with Valentines pictures of the kids. The boys did such a good job of keeping it a secret with me. Syd's first valentines pictures at 15 months.

9 comments:

Mindy said...

SOOOOO freaking cute! Her hair is getting so long!

The Goodrich's said...

Those are so cute. I love your header picture!

m@R(! said...

The pictures are too cute!!

the Youngs said...

Do you guys ever get out and do things? haha I loved the V-day pics. Cute little suishers!

JEFF AND LINDSY said...

those are dang cute! she is sooo Beautiful! why did you take your kids to heise? haha that was fun!

Ally Cat said...

That last piture is pricless! What a lovely little lady.

Hayley Nelson Potter said...

Thanks Ally cat, you need to START a blog now:)

Jenn said...

These pictures are so cute! You will have to tell me what you did for the newlywed game, I love that game show.

Jordyn Parry said...

What a great idea, those pictures are so cute!! I miss ghetto Heise :)