Why do i blog? Honestly, i keep up on a photo album for each kid, i write in my journal from time to time and i don't have a ton of family that even looks at my blog. All the reasons I hear from most of you. I also don't have a lot of creative ideas to share or funny stories really. I go through phases of thinking it's silly but then guess what, i still post! Basically I find it a fun way to waste time (like Facebook) yet feel productive because I am talking about my chillins. I guess that is the conclusion i came up with. Anywho, i am sure i will continue to ramble. That being the case, I will share one thing i am very excited about and one thing that makes me sad today.
Britt, my sister that is exactly a year older then me is moving back. I screamed when she broke the news. Maybe Bob is right after all, i am a little animated. (Or a lot) I just can't believe it. We have boys that were due on the SAME day but she came 10 days early. They bought an amazing home already and will move into it when her kids are through with school.
Now to the downer. Bob's California family came for a visit last week. They wanted to check out beautiful IF in winter... ha. His cousin has a 14 yr old and a 5 yr old that wanted to give skiing a try. Anyway we had a really fun and BUSY week. I felt like we were on vacation too. The last day they were here, Eric his cousin was feeling sick. He went to the doctor as soon as he got home and found out that he has cancer. He will have surgery tomorrow and then possibly start kemo after that.
Since i don't want to end on that note i will keep rambling...
Nicholas and Isaac had their first tennis tournament today. I was one proud mom. They played 8 year olds since there were no other 5 and 6 year olds. Nicholas won one and Isaac lost 5-7, not bad for being 3 years younger. Right after that we had Nicholas' last basketball game for the year. Oh and Bob had lasik eye suregery on Thursday, anyone who has been thinking about it should DO IT. He feels like a new person. He has 20/20 vision. Ok I'm done.
Saturday, March 5, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
16 comments:
I like your rambling and I understand the blog thing...i go back and forth to but am always drawn back. :)
I can't believe your sister is moving by you...jeolousy. i would do anything to live by one of my sisters!!!
Glad you're starting them in tennis so young :)
So excited for you to get one of your sisters back...how fun for you!
Your new picts of the kids are amazing! You have such a good looking family Hayley! That is awesome that your boys did well in tennis. I am glad you keep a blog so I can keep in touch with you. I am jealous that you have photo albums, write in a journal and facebook and blog with 3 kids. You go girl! I am such a slacker. Maybe one day I will be better. hehe
WHATEVER you do DARLING, DO NOT STOP BLOGGING!!! It is the ONLY way that I feel like I am right there by you, knowing whats going on, and just feel close like we used to be in college! I love reading your rambles and looking at your photos of seriously some of the most beautiful kids I have ever come across!
Second-I AM SO EXCITED for you to have BRITTNEY by you!!! I have tears of joy for you! How wonderful!
My heart goes out to your family with love and concern for their son with cancer. Ryan's dad just found he has cancer too and starts kemo and radiation next week. I think getting old sometimes stink when it comes to having to deal with adult things! My prayers are going out your way!
Ok now I have rambled!- I love you girly, love that you blog- if you ever need a reason- think of me!
My mom told me about Brit, that is so exciting! I am so jealous, I wish we could move back. Sorry to hear about Eric.
Jillian, I don't do face book anymore. Complete waste of my time. I even tried after 6 mnths of having it closed to do it again, it lasted 3 hrs. I also think it can be dangerous but thats for another day...
I enjoyed your ramblings. I always like to hear what's going on. It sounds like life is going well. Your kids are adorable by the way
I know how you feel on the blogging thing and then I just keep blogging. I just think that it will be something for my kids to appreciate one day :)
Hay, Mom told me about Eric. I'm so sorry to hear about that. We'll keep him in our prayers.
Facebook became so sad without you and Britt so don't you leave me hanging out in the blogging world all alone, too!
Ug, just to complain, I thought I'd let you know that I felt really crappy all day today. ha ha This pregnancy sickness just seems to continue to creep back into my life. I'll hope that starting week 21 tomorrow will make me feel better. :)
Also, I suddenly just remembered that you texted me last night. I think I was asleep or didn't have my phone or something. Sorry I never got back to ya. Hope you had a good weekend. I'll probably talk to you tomorrow!Love ya!
Hello-
I was wondering if you accept guest posts? I recently came across your site and it seems you have a genuine concern about health and informing others about healthy habits. I have an article/event that I would like to submit in regards to informing the younger generation about health. It is about dancing and how it can be a fun way for kids to exercise. Primrose Schools is hosting a Dance Off competition (with proceeds going the Children's Miracle Network Hospitals) for families. I think it is something you and your readers would enjoy. If you have any questions feel free to contact me! I look forward to hearing from you!
Thank you,
Emily Patterson
Communications Coordinator
epatterson@primroseschools.com
Hay!!! Hi, my cute friend! i like your rambling... you are about like me on my blog... back and forth!! oh well, i like looking at your blog so keep it up :) SO excited that Britt and Bobby are moving back!! HOW FUN FOR YOU TWO!! What is Bobby going to do up here?? and.. um... y es... lets GET TOGETHER!!!! we are leaving town this week..maybe next week?? let's get coop and syd together!
I'm with you on blogging - it's more of a family journal, but hey, I read YOURS and love the updates since we don't hang out on a weekly basis. :)
It was great chatting with you a few weeks ago, even though my child was being SO anti-social! Your little Sydney is a doll and I think it's cute she picked up on the baby vibe. (wink, wink)
I'm so sorry to hear about Bob's cousin. And excited to hear that Bob had lasik. I had it done six years ago and have never regretted it. And please don't quit blogging! How else will I keep up with you??
I've been thinking about Eric and I hope he is doing OK. He is such a sweetheart!
Post a Comment