Sunday, January 1, 2012

New posts

APRIL 7th Nicholas will be turning 8 this summer, we have been talking a lot about him getting baptized. I asked him if he was excited about it and this was his response. "Mom, I am not ready to get baptized, I want to wait, Jesus was older when he got baptized and he knew a lot more than I know, I need to wait until I know more." It looks like I know what the topic of conversation will be around here for the next 6 months.

Sydney is constantly saying adorable comments. I love her age. She is full of it and just a pleasure. I tell her often that she is my best friend, now her new thing is to grab my face and tell me I am her beeeeest fwend. She is just the happiest and most social little thing.

Since Isaac goes to school in the afternoons, he has been able to spend some mornings working or running errands with Bob. They are kindred spirits, these two are one of a kind. Isaac came home singing I'm awesome and I know it. (instead of I'm sexy and I know it) He is witty and catches on quick to comments that seem beyond his age.

Kids are great!!

I am happy to say that my due date is back to the original date, April 6Th! I have 4 weeks left. Let me tell you, it can't come soon enough. I NEVER EVER thought this pregnancy would end, I still won't believe it until the day really comes:) We are all ready and excited to meet this baby girl. I have been an organizing maniac, it feels wonderful. I have never been so proud to deep clean and organize in my life. I think I have shown Bob the pantry, closets and storage room 3 or 4 times. It's a big accomplishment for me these days. Next week I will tackle the garage.
If I could find my computer plug I would show you my bump, I will look around and post pics one day soon. Posts are all out of order....
Bob gets an award for planning a sweet family vacation. We didn't go far, just a quick flight to Arizona but it was 7 days of pure heaven. I was kicking and screaming to get back on that plane. There is something about having dad around that makes things a little more fun. One of the highlights for the boys was going to the ASU football game. Sydney and I went for a night swim, ordered in room service and relaxed that night.

The resort we stayed at was a hit. It had a mini water park. We spent a lot of time soaking up the sunshine!












What my boys love most right now.


Nicholas is all about football and Isaac is all about any sport he can get his hands on. They will be playing on a basketball team together this winter, I can't wait to watch!

Thanksgiving feast!


The day after Thanksgiving all of the cousins met for an intense bowling game.



Cabin time with the Adams family!




Sydney is in love with Cooper, they are so stinkin cute together. We caught them playing house, calling each other mom and dad.

EVEN MORE POSTS BELOW!

No comments: