Thursday, April 26, 2012

On Cloud NINE!!

Here we have Quincy Belle, born April 11th. We are so glad she is here safe and sound. This little beauty is worth all 9 months of torture:) I don't think I have ever in my life been so happy. She is PERFECT in every way.






The Tuesday before Quincy was born I started having contractions, I knew then she would be coming soon. Bob and I went for a long walk aroudn 9:00 at night and they kept getting closer together. I took a shower and packed my bags just in case. I wanted to try and wait until morning, I know how the Dr's are, they won't do anything in the night unless it is to catch the baby. Finally at 12:30 my water broke and my contractions were almost unbearable. I wanted to make it in time for the epideral. I barley made it, checked in close to 1am, epideral at 2am and baby at 3:50am. I tried falling asleep, woke up and pushed the nurses button and told her the baby was coming out. She called the Dr. and I had to wait about 10 min. That was the most painful part but he got there and out she came. My labors and deleiveries are a peice of cake, so are my babies. All 4 have been so sweet and calm. We are all in love with this baby. I really can't get enough. Oh do we have fun plans ahead Quincy! We love you baby girl.
EASTER:
They woke up to a scavenger hunt, their favorite Easter breakfast, church and an egg hunt.

On the hunt.




Sorting through their finds.

SPELUNKING:
We took the kids on a little caving adventure one afternoon. The boys thought is was pretty cool. Poor Syd fell a sleep on the drive there and missed out. She woke up a little disappointed as you can see.





FEELIN' THE LOVE!

I thought I made it clear to my friends that I did not want a shower this time around. It's my 4th child and I already have a girl. They didn't listen. Much to my suprise, me and baby girl were spoiled rotten. I am thankful for such wonderful friends.











Nicholas was the big bad wolf in the first grade play they had. I thought he might be a little shy, but nope, not one bit. He did great! I was proud if him.
My AMAZING mom and sisters also had a celebration for me and baby Q. We got massages, had a great dinner and then I got spoiled with presents. What would I do without these sisters of mine, they are the best?!

9 comments:

Lats & Megs said...

Quincy is so cute Hayley! I love reading your posts! It makes me miss you though!!!

Lats & Megs said...

Quincy is so cute! I love reading your posts! It makes me miss you though!!!

Brooke said...

You have the most adorable kids! I am glad things have been going so well! I need to come and see you soon and meet your new bundle of joy:)

Jones Family said...

Gosh you have such a beautiful family! The pictures of the kids holding quincy are so priceless. And you look fabulous! Congrats on your new princess

The Goodrich's said...

Congrats! She is so sweet and cute! And so glad that you don't have to be pregnant anymore...:)

reisnersest03 said...

Love it Hay! Such a cute baby!

Mindy said...

I've been eagerly awaiting this post:) It makes me so happy that you're on cloud nine and everything went so smoothly! She is so beautiful and you totally deserve to be spoiled! You're such a great Mom and friend! miss you!! (love all the other posts too:))

Marisa said...

Baby Quincy is perfect! Congrats!

the Youngs said...

Okay, I swear I've commented on this post. Apparently not? Well, I love it! You do produce fantastically adorable babies. Can't wait to cuddle Quincy this summer!!!