HEY! I remember meeting you, that was so long ago! Next time we come to Idaho we should go out. We never have anything to do when we visit. Your Boys are so freakin cute!
Hayley, I am so glad that you found my blog. I just looked at yours and your boys are getting so big. I love the airplane that they made you. That is the cutest thing ever. We really need to get together sometime and let our kids play.
I was just showing cassidy (my sister-in-law, bryce's wife) your blog and we were both saying how cute your boys were. I am sure you know that, but I love getting compliments, so I thougt I would tell ya.
I know, my parents are so good with kids too. Its so nice having them close. I don't know what I would do without them, I depend on them alot....I don't know if that is a good thing or bad thing! They are my #1 babysitter and one of our favorite hang out spots! Thanks for the compliments, sometimes you need to hear that, you know!?!?
I love your boys! That cracks me up about the treat they made you. Oh, what I get to look forward too! We should get some girls together it would be so much fun! It looks like you know how to throw a party!
"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." - Mark Twain
Be Pretty if You Are, Be Witty if you Can, but be Cheerful if it kills you! -Stacey Keller
Beleive in what you're doing, beleive in who you are -Hillary Weeks
8 comments:
Cutest kids...it's so fun to touch basis with you and Bob. My blog address is lifeatthewrighthouse.blogspot.com
this is actually jeff, i just want to start a blog with just bob and I so can you get some pictures of us together pretty please.
Cute family! Enjoyed the slideshow. Love, B
HEY! I remember meeting you, that was so long ago! Next time we come to Idaho we should go out. We never have anything to do when we visit.
Your Boys are so freakin cute!
Hayley, I am so glad that you found my blog. I just looked at yours and your boys are getting so big. I love the airplane that they made you. That is the cutest thing ever. We really need to get together sometime and let our kids play.
I was just showing cassidy (my sister-in-law, bryce's wife) your blog and we were both saying how cute your boys were. I am sure you know that, but I love getting compliments, so I thougt I would tell ya.
I know, my parents are so good with kids too. Its so nice having them close. I don't know what I would do without them, I depend on them alot....I don't know if that is a good thing or bad thing! They are my #1 babysitter and one of our favorite hang out spots! Thanks for the compliments, sometimes you need to hear that, you know!?!?
I love your boys! That cracks me up about the treat they made you. Oh, what I get to look forward too!
We should get some girls together it would be so much fun! It looks like you know how to throw a party!
Post a Comment