Monday, October 12, 2009

Grandma and Grandpa came to visit, not many pictures but we loved every second of having them.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

HANG IN THERE! Its almost over! We might be in town this weekend. I want to come visit. Want to email me your cell#? I want to bring you a gift. What do you need or want?

Tara said...

Where is this train and hay bails? I totally want to take Connor and Jaden there! I can't wait to meet your new little girl!

reisnersest03 said...

Hayley, take my advice! Don't get induced. I promise your labor will be so fast and it will be totally worth the wait!!

Carr Family said...

Grandparents are the best. I love living in PA, but it is soooo far from family. Looks like your boys loved having them there. Good luck with the last part of your pregnancy. Can't wait to see pictures of your precious baby!

Brad and Melissa said...

Hayley and Bob - Congratulations!!! I am so excited to see your little tiny Sydney. I hope you both continue to do well!