Wednesday October 14th was her big day! I went in to my regular check up that morning and my Dr. said the baby had not grown in 2 weeks. He did an ultrasound and said she looked very healthy but needed to come out because she was not growing. Everything went really well, i am lucky and have fast labor and deliveries. There is still nothing like bringing a little miracle into the world. I love being a mom!
6lbs6oz and 20in
Isaac kept rubbing his cheek next to hers and giggling. He would say over and over "oh she is just so cute." He also told Bob that Sydney has small boobs. That kid is so funny.
Nicholas is beyond excited. He wants to hold her every second and will tell anyone who will listen about his sister. He came home from school Thursday and told Bob that he raised his hand and announced to his class the big news. The fist thing he asked when he saw her was "Do all girls come out with bows in their hair?" Bob and I are enjoying having another baby around, it has been very peaceful. Today Nicholas said "Wow mom, you really like baby Sydney don't you?" I have a hard time putting her down, i know how quickly the time passes and want to soak up every second.
30 comments:
She's beautiful, congrats!
So much love for this girl! You are a great mom!! Thanks for posting pictures.
I am so glad that everything went so great!!! I am glad that she is here safe and sound and that her brothers are so happy to have her around!
Congratulations! She is beautiful Hayley!
YAY!!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!! I kept looking at your blog just knowing that it was going to be anytime now! She is ADORABLE. Maybe I can meet her in person soon!
Congratulations! She is so cute and tiny. :)
Welcome Sydney! I'm so glad she's here and healthy! Take care of yourself.
Congratulations! You have such a cute family.
She is so cute! And your boys and their comments are adorable. I miss cuddling tiny babies!!! I hope to see you soon, maybe over Christmas. I am glad everything went well. Post more pictures when you get a minute.
What a beautiful baby girl! Congratulations.
So glad that everything went so well and that she is home and both of you are loving it! She is beautiful like I knew she would be! I love that the boys are loving that she is finally here!!!! I wouldnt want to put her down either! Congrats! love ya!
yay!!! I have kept checking your blog waiting for this post! So happy for you Hay. what a sweetie!
ohhhhh she is so beautiful! Like I said before, you look amazing for just having a baby! Congrats!!
Congrats! She is beautiful. So happy baby and mom are happy and healthy
she is adorable! congrats!!! i am so glad everything went good. congrats again.
Oh Soooooooo adorable! Congratulations. Isnt it the sweetest thing in the whole world to see your boys adore their baby sister?
She is so precious! Congrats! She will definitely have 2 older brothers watching out for her. To cute!
I was waiting all weekend for pictures!! Yay!! She's so beautiful and I'm so happy for you guys!! I love older brothers with little sisters..they're so sweet and protective! I've got your stuff waiting so let me know when things calm down!
Congratulations! She's looks perfect...can't wait to meet her!(So fun that she and Josh share birthdays!)
I love the pictures! She is such a little angel and I'm so glad she's here safe and sound!
oh, that just melts my heart. it just seems like yesterday i brought home my little girl.
congrats! she is beautiful! and you look amazing as well!!
Babies are the BEST - I'm glad you're holding her a lot and soaking it in - they don't stay tiny for long (something grandmas tell me all the time :))! I'm glad everything went so well for you!
Congratulations - she is so cute! I can't wait to see more of her on your blog!
Congrats!!! I am so glad everything went well and Sydney arrived. Keep posting those pictures!!
SO SO SO A-D-O-R-A-B-L-E!!!!
Love the car seat cover, did you make it??
What a sweetie! Congrats!
She is darling! I just love the sayings from your boys though - nothing like a little boy to bring humor to ANY situation. ;) Congrats!
Congrats! Girls are fun and she is beautiful!
Congrats on your new baby girl! So exciting!
Babies are the best!
hahaha love that he said she has small boobs. Mommy of 3. Wow! Isn't it crazy how fast time flies? Can't believe it sometimes. You have a beautiful fam Hayley!
so I was just looking at Sydney's baby pictures again (trying to figure out how old she was when you had them taken) and I still can't believe how good you looked after just having a baby.
Post a Comment