Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Finally 46"

I could not help but post Nicholas and Isaac's first REAL experience to lagoon. They both did the water slides and Nicholas did all the big rides, including the white roller coaster. Isaac was a bit to short and very sad about it. We had a memorable day.



Exhausted!


Swimming at the hotel


A few of the girls having a fun play date at the splash park. My friend just emailed this to me as i was blogging. I thought i would throw this in as well:)

4 comments:

Mindy said...

SOOOOO Cute! I love all the pictures..I can't believe how much more hair Sydney has since I last saw her. It's been too long..call me! p.s - you and Bob are so adorable:)

Hayley Nelson Potter said...

I LOVED seeing you today:)

the Youngs said...

Fun, fun, fun! I wouldn't mind kissing the little Sydney face either! You should record the bull dog breathing. I laugh to myself just thinking about it. :)

jenn said...

Looks like fun! Good to see you guys. :)