Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Beautiful Quincy

Quincy's new born pictures at 5 days old. Yikes....they grow WAY to fast, she has already changed and looks older to me.
I really do have the hardest time putting down my babies. I know how short lived this special time is. Bob came home from work a couple of days ago and just laughed. He wondered if I had put her down since her birth. I LOVE my babies!

5 comments:

Karmann said...

She is beautiful!!! Sooooo very happy for you!!!!

Mindy said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE!!! She's SO beautiful! You guys are the cutest family. Those pictures are awesome! You look amazing as always:)

Leah said...

She is such a beautiful baby! Looks like you are all soaking it in and enjoying every minute! Congrats!

Ally and Matt said...

She's so beautiful! I know how you feel about newborns. So precious.

m@R(! said...

She is sooo pretty! congrats. can you believe you have 4 kids??? :)