Sunday, October 12, 2008

Kids, Kids, Kids





I was 7 years old when Laura moved in down the street. We met the summer before the new school year and seemed to hit it off. We were inseperable from then on. Our first 2 kids are only a couple months apart and play very well together. It is fun to have such an awesome life long friend!

Nicholas and Isaac think they are going to be professional bike riders someday. They make me a bit nervous at times. They are ALL boy. I think it is funny how Isaac tries to copy Nicholas. He'll get there one of these days.

16 comments:

Harris Family said...

Hey!! Looks like you all are having a great time! Any luck on selling the house yet? The boys are still as cute as ever!! Miss you guys!

Karmann said...

Love the picture of them on their bikes! How fun to have a long time friend still in your life and having kids together!

Thanks for your post! You are such a good friend! You are just as good at your blog too! I love reading it cause I feel so close to you even though I havent see you in years! I love you girl!

Liza said...

Hayley! You added me! Girl how are you? I need you to send me your address cause I need to send you an announcement. You inspire me. You make mothering look so easy. Tell Laura hi, I havent seen her forever. You both look so great. We'll keep in touch!

Anonymous said...

Your boys are so cute! I bet there is never a dull moment in your life.

Court and Brade said...

Oh My! Cute Laura Glissendorf!!! I haven't seen her in years and years! Will you tell her hi for me next time you talk to her? Thanks for your sweet comments hay.. .You are such a babe! And I think that's awesome that you called my mom to come speak, she loved it!

Mindy said...

It was so fun seeing you the other day! Hopefully I can have the car when Chris starts working so I can come out there more! Those pictures are so cute!

Brigitte said...

What a little dare devil! They are so stinkin cute!

reisnersest03 said...

Hi Hay!! You are the best! The pictures of the kids are so cute! Thanks for being so awesome! Have a good day! Love you! Lo

Unknown said...

Hey I wanna look at your pics so I will comment on them later. BUT- i don't know what I am doing either when I look for people. I have found ALOT of peoples blogs from googling them. I just type in their name. I try maiden names, husband and wife, or just husband or just wife, or just the last name. Then I only look at like the first 4 or 5 things that come up. SOMETIMES, their names are just in the description, like its not even in the heading, but in blod letters. Once I typed in a last name and some girl I didn't know came up, I clicked on it and it was my friends cousin and she was on her "list".
So its kind of hit and miss. Hope that helps!!!!

the-olson-clan said...

I totally started laughing when I saw the boys doing tricks on their bikes! I think I have seen those tricks before! ha! ha!

Anonymous said...

Emerson is looking at the pictures of your boys and is loving seeing them on bikes doing tricks! I can't believe the squirrels! It looks like you are having fun! Talk to ya soon. Britt

Unknown said...

How cute I can't wait to get all my friends together and have our kids play. That is so great! She looks so cute and how lucky are you guys to be living in the same city! Aren't girlfriends the best.

Karmann said...

You are the best sister! I am so glad that you got Brit started on the blog!! Wahoo! Love you!!!

Tawns said...

Hayley, I am so glad that you left a post. Your boys are beautiful. I can't believe how old they are. How do you find people? I can't believe Nicole is married. The wedding looks like it was amazing. Wow, time flies!!

Unknown said...

that picture of your boys sitting on the road I think it is with the one laying his head on the other (on the side bar thing) is SO CUTE- It is so nice to have so many boy cousins and all close in age. Its a blast.
When are you gonna have more...I always ask but never get an answer!!! Also, when we come up for Eliza's wedding, we should all get together after the reception, what do ya say? maybe get some sitters or something and go to someones house and play games or something.

Unknown said...

Hey! What is your email??? My facebook is being retarded. like do you have a yahoo or a gmail?