While I was a hunter's widow for a little while my sister and I headed to Lagoon with the kids. I also have the best mom in the world who came and took my boys a couple of times. They went to pick out some toys. Look how excited they are. The day after Bob got home we headed to the pumpkin patch.
So cute! Your boys are adorable. I just happen to be a widow too :) Barnes and I will be home for Thanksgiving it will be crazy with family, but maybe we can stop by for a few. I am sure our hubbys would love to catch up. BTW, where is your store at?
HOW FUN! I love Lagoon! your kids probably had a blast. Did your hubb go hunting? Brandon is leaving me AGAIN this weekend to go. I can't wait till its over! DOn't you just love having your mom around? I dunno what the heck I would do without her close to me! Your boys are so cute, and you look so beautiful in all those pictures.
HaHa! Oh yeah I didn't even notice MiMi! How funny. She's a great dog. All the little kids love her because she is so small. I am glad your son does too!
"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." - Mark Twain
Be Pretty if You Are, Be Witty if you Can, but be Cheerful if it kills you! -Stacey Keller
Beleive in what you're doing, beleive in who you are -Hillary Weeks
12 comments:
lucky!!! toys and Lagoon...I love seeing all the fun things you do in your post.
got a love lagoon and grandparents! cute pictures!
So cute! Your boys are adorable. I just happen to be a widow too :) Barnes and I will be home for Thanksgiving it will be crazy with family, but maybe we can stop by for a few. I am sure our hubbys would love to catch up. BTW, where is your store at?
Hey how fun you guys went to my brother's pumpkin patch! You have the most darling boys, I love seeing all the pictures!
HOW FUN! I love Lagoon! your kids probably had a blast. Did your hubb go hunting? Brandon is leaving me AGAIN this weekend to go. I can't wait till its over! DOn't you just love having your mom around? I dunno what the heck I would do without her close to me! Your boys are so cute, and you look so beautiful in all those pictures.
Cute pictures Hay! The pictures of Lagoon turned out darling! Remember how bored the kids were on the car ride? I'm still laughing! See you soon.
HaHa! Oh yeah I didn't even notice MiMi! How funny. She's a great dog. All the little kids love her because she is so small. I am glad your son does too!
How fun! I'm glad you were able to have fun while Bob was gone. Cute pictures!
I'm sure Lagoon is so nice this time of year; not as hot waiting in the lines!
Your the funnest mom!! I love all your pictures!
Hey Hayley! I found your blog through Brittany's--I hope you don't mind me taking a peek every now and then. :) Your boys are so cute!
How fun, I love all the pics! You look so good and your kids are so cute.
Post a Comment