awww! How fun. She is so cute. DOes she look like your boys? I can't wait to get to Idaho and meet her and talk! Thanks for the compliments about my pics too!
Congrats Hayley! I am so glad you got a little girl. She is so so so cute! I bet you are having so much fun with her. I am with my little girl. They do change so fast huh. My baby is 8 weeks old and she seems so big allready. It makes me sad! Have fun. She really is adorable!!! We miss you guys!
Hayley--she is beautiful! I think she looks like her mommy. I am so glad that everything went so well! Christian and Sydney are only 1 day apart! Arranged marriage for sure! How cute that your boys love her so much. It really is the most peaceful time! Congrats. Can't wait to meet her. (love that name btw)
"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." - Mark Twain
Be Pretty if You Are, Be Witty if you Can, but be Cheerful if it kills you! -Stacey Keller
Beleive in what you're doing, beleive in who you are -Hillary Weeks
15 comments:
She is beautiful--congrats!!
she is precious! i just want to cuddle with her.
What a little sweetie. She looks so comfortable.
Congrats Hayley! And I love the name you picked out! So fun!
awww! How fun. She is so cute. DOes she look like your boys? I can't wait to get to Idaho and meet her and talk!
Thanks for the compliments about my pics too!
Congrats Hayley! I am so glad you got a little girl. She is so so so cute! I bet you are having so much fun with her. I am with my little girl. They do change so fast huh. My baby is 8 weeks old and she seems so big allready. It makes me sad! Have fun. She really is adorable!!! We miss you guys!
She is so beautiful! Don't you love all of the pink and girlie things!
she is beautiful!
She is so so pretty!
She's SOOOOO CUTE! I can't wait to see her!
Oh Hayley, she is darling! Can't wait to see her when we come for Christmas
She is just darling!!!
Hayley--she is beautiful! I think she looks like her mommy. I am so glad that everything went so well! Christian and Sydney are only 1 day apart! Arranged marriage for sure! How cute that your boys love her so much. It really is the most peaceful time! Congrats. Can't wait to meet her. (love that name btw)
oh, she is so sweet .Congrats! Your little boy is so sweet with her. I hope it is the same with my little angel! we have 6 more weeks.
She is so sweet! Congrats!
Post a Comment